Tekkit Main | Sphax

Sacred5010

Or, you could just make an add-on to the PureBDCraft texture pack like asked and NOT be a dick.

I mean, it's not like it's extremely difficult to merge two .zips.

But, y'know. Whatever you like.

noone asked dude.

Has anyone yet come up with a new Tekkit texture pack? Sphax is missing a lot. I've looked everywhere I can think of and nothing. No indication that the WIP mentioned by the OP is going to be made into an acceptable format anytime soon.

If you download for example, the 32x sphax texture pack, you then need to go to the patches tab and go to the last page. There should be near the bottom a Tekkit patch. Download the 32x patch and follow the instructions! It is really that simple!

Is it, zephos?

Please go ahead and apply this texture pack and get back to me with results.

EDIT: It'll work for some stuff, probably (maybe), but show me the new textures for GalactiCraft, please.

I am trying to merge the patches ziv_ew posted earlier in this thread, and see if I can kluge something together that will fill in at least some of the gaps. I am not a texture expert on MC and have limited time, so I don't know how long it will take or if I will even succeed. If I do so, I'll try to make it into an acceptable format and post it for public use. That being said, if someone else here has more experience and is already in the process of doing something similar, please continue as I don't have a lot of confidence that my own attempt will even work.