Tekkit Version 1.5.2 HELP

jandaime

If it's a 1.5.2 server, connect to it with normal Minecraft. You want to connect to a Tekkit server with Tekkit, not any old server.

No, its like 1.5.2 of minecraft on tekkit. but on tekkit version it is the lastest version 3.1. Something...

• 1 month later...

Tekkit is for Minecraft 1.5.1. If it's a 1.5.2 server then it's not Tekkit.

Unless it's a Tekkit 1.1.0-1.1.5 server, as Minecraft core has been updated in these versions.

OP: If you know the server admin, contact them and ask which build of Tekkit they are using. A new version is being tested at the moment, and there are several different builds. The only build available in the launcher (at the moment) are "1.0.2", "1.0.3", "1.0.5", "1.0.6 - Recommended" and "1.1.5 - Latest". Over the past week the launcher has seen 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3, and 1.1.4, so the server admin could have installed any of of these builds.

My Tekkit server says it's 1.5.2 in the console, but I had 1.5.1, so I went to the settings and got the 1.1.5, because apparently I had 1.0.6, and it updated me to 1.5.2 (but for some reason I still can't access my server from anywhere except my home.)

This whole thread gave me a headache.

I'm getting the feeling the OP was talking about Tekkit Classic, and got 1.2.5 and 1.5.2 mixed up. That's why he said "Tekkit 3.1 something". He was referring to Tekkit Classic 3.1.2 or 3.1.3.