Equivalent Exchange 3

Rhodderz

I noticed a few things like the void ring are missing and wondered if they will be put back in in a future update of this version of tekkit or not as it seems a little pointless having an Alchemical Chest and no void ring. Cheers

-R

IIRC, there's a module for the Power Gauntlet that lets you teleport [blink Drive] and another one for one of the pieces of armor that will draw items toward you. Can't think of anything that replicates the liquid-removal or Gem of Eternal Density functions, though.

My guess is they'll appear rebalenced later on. EE3 is a WIP and seems to only be loosely based on EE2 so far. It will eventually be that and greater than EE2 but for now its the modder giving us a glimpse into his work. For now I would go the MPS path Valkon talked about.

or maybe he is going to do it in sizeable chunks so its easier for people who manage modpacks to update. also cheers for the responses.

That seems very reasonable. As a packer myself, that seems like a good off load of work :)

Meh I jumped on to test EE3's updates and all I got were crashes haha, I'm fine with a WIP but the statement "My guess is they'll appear rebalenced later on." doesn't apply with EE3 in my opinion. I feel EE is more of a fun based mod, it doesn't work well on large servers in the long run.

I feel EE or frEE as I call it has too many balance issues :(

I'd like a better configuration because atm it'd be nearly like having creative with EE:

MFR Tree Farm as one example + EE3, 8 Wood = 1 Iron --> Profit, pretty sure an AE/ME system can auto craft with a minium stone, but if not its fairly imbalanced. I'd like ingots --> other ingots and besides that not much else... besides that I hear that the bypass protections issue was changed ^.^ ***sign of hope***