Tekkit Server Hosting

• Forum Administrators

Look guy, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are a person trying to be helpful. To that end, I will assume you want to have a discussion about this and as such will give you 12 hours to respond with an honest, open discussion with us about why this server host you provided is a good Tekkit server host. Specifically I'd love some details. How was the set up? Do you feel the prices are fair? Why did you decide to try these guys out? Do you have a testimonial that you'd like to give?

The clock is ticking~

I thought it was good, because i've hosted with several different hosters, and each of them had downtime, and weren't helpful with support. Whereas this company is always on livechat without a queue. To set up the server it is just a one click to set it up, i switched it out to tekkit in the game mods section of the control.

I tried these guys up because I was being hosted with multiplay, then the 1.8 pre-release came out and I wanted to try it out with some friends, but I couldn't with multiplay. I tried out this company and they uploaded it for me. Then once tekkit 2 came out I wanted to host one, and they were the cheapest I found. I spoke to the owner of the company and I got them to put tekkit into the control panel for easy access to the mod to install.

I believe the prices are very fair, they are really cheap, the cheapest i've found anywhere, and there is little or no downtime. The support they offer makes it worth it. That's why I think people should use them, because they have been so good to me.

• Forum Administrators

I thought it was good, because i've hosted with several different hosters, and each of them had downtime, and weren't helpful with support. Whereas this company is always on livechat without a queue. To set up the server it is just a one click to set it up, i switched it out to tekkit in the game mods section of the control.

I tried these guys up because I was being hosted with multiplay, then the 1.8 pre-release came out and I wanted to try it out with some friends, but I couldn't with multiplay. I tried out this company and they uploaded it for me. Then once tekkit 2 came out I wanted to host one, and they were the cheapest I found. I spoke to the owner of the company and I got them to put tekkit into the control panel for easy access to the mod to install.

I believe the prices are very fair, they are really cheap, the cheapest i've found anywhere, and there is little or no downtime. The support they offer makes it worth it. That's why I think people should use them, because they have been so good to me.

Ah yes but your link is a referral link. Nice try butterball!