Best Power Setup

Nice.

OP: I have a tree farm that feeds its wood to a furnace to become charcoal. Charcoal powers a low pressure, solid fuel boiler. Boiler steam provides power to fermenter and still to turn excess saplings into bio fuel. Bio fuel goes to a low pressure, liquid fuel boiler feeding 16 Industrial steam engines at 8MJ/tick. 128MJ/Tick. More than enough! You even get apples as a bi-product for a great food supply!

Nice.

OP: I have a tree farm that feeds its wood to a furnace to become charcoal. Charcoal powers a low pressure, solid fuel boiler. Boiler steam provides power to fermenter and still to turn excess saplings into bio fuel. Bio fuel goes to a low pressure, liquid fuel boiler feeding 16 Industrial steam engines at 8MJ/tick. 128MJ/Tick. More than enough! You even get apples as a bi-product for a great food supply!

Ha, I like that idea :D

Nice.

Aren't boilers from Railcraft, which isn't in Tekkit though? Or have I missed something? I haven't actually played the new Tekkit yet...

Ya your right. Still, charcoal to steam engines, bio fuel to combustion. Less efficient but still works. Also the fermenter and still is replaced by the bio reactor I think. Havent had the time to play the new tekkit.