Starts up computer, no OS?

Yoshiatom

Since this is in the current version of tekkit forum, and rp2 isn't in it, it is a safe bet that he means computercraft computer and not rp2 computer, although since the poster gave no info it could easily be either.

This happened to me too, it's a real bug, you guys. It happened with my fresh install of the new Tekkit. I dunno why it happens, but the computers just don't turn on. I'm not sure what "sufficient effort" to try to solve it would be, but after doing some deep googling I somehow fixed it by going into my mods folder and taking the version number off the ComputerCraft zip, renaming it to just ComputerCraft.zip.

Is it happening in new games too? How about creative?

You might try backing up your saves, deleting ComputerCraft from the mods file and having technic reset the Tekkit pack. Do this by clicking on the little gear under 'Tekkit' while in the launcher. After Minecraft loads, close the client and open up your mods folder and rename ComputerCraft1.5.2.zip to ComputerCraft.zip. Relaunch Tekkit and see if it works, both in a new game and in your old ones.

• 2 weeks later...