Working Texture Packs?

AceSim

Are there any working texture packs for the latest version of Tekkit? I was using the Sphax PureBDcraft but now it keeps crashing (guessing its because the pack is for 1.50?). This is the first time using texture packs while a mod pack has updated so i am abit confused, or maybe i am doing something wrong?

well I got the 64x TP from the BDcraft.net site , it did not have any stuff for the tekkit mods , it works for me with out issue. Altho there is no a complete set of textures for the new tekkit yet. Try deleting what you have and redownloading. Making sure that you grab the one for Minecraft 1.5.1. I hope this helps you.

The only problem ive seen with the bdcraft texturepack patched is that 32 and above the powersuits textures are very bad. im a fast learner and just learned about patching the packs a day ago so im probably missing a few things.

wish I knew how to update the texture packs bc id do it for personal use! and ive not found a fully working texture pack for the new tekkit yet. the lowest res bdcraft texture does show the textures I have noticed but its not as pretty as the higher ones.