Tekkit Site

watsonj11

When I go on the tekkit site I sometimes get an error that says that there is a "bad gateway -error 502" and the site is also usually slow on my pc (which is a 64x vista running google chrome) is it just me with my strange BT internet or has anyone else been having this problem, it does not seem to be persistent and sometimes is only a matter of refreshing the page. It is just sort of annoying really because it does not happen with any other site.

I think it might be a site error, I had the same problem. The servers are probably struggling to cope again.

thanks I though my pc must be doing something funny but obviously not

I guess with the release of the new tekkit pack loads more people must be using the site.

I think he said that the site isn't very complex at all.

If you need to have your hearing checked, Cheap, I have the number of a very nice audiologist...

We're supposed to be able to hear forums posts? Man maybe I should get my ears checked.

We're supposed to be able to hear forums posts? Man maybe I should get my ears checked.

Wait, you're saying you never heard a thing while going through the forums?! Wow, yeah, you definitely should get your ears checked.

sorry I did not want to offend anyone by that but I just said that because I thought that all those animations must be a bit hard on the servers.

Oh, nope. Not at all. Our site slows down on the weekend purely due to massive massive traffic. Since the Platform release we've had to transfer completely to new hosting to keep up. It's doing a good job coping considering.

Oh, nope. Not at all. Our site slows down on the weekend purely due to massive massive traffic. Since the Platform release we've had to transfer completely to new hosting to keep up. It's doing a good job coping considering.

OK thanks I love the new site and pack I think you and the rest of the team did a real good job!