Estimation of time until Tekkit updates

You must be operating under the pretense that common sense is common... Sorry, hate to burst your bubble like this... It's not.

We are talking about the same people (the average minecraftian) who want snapshots of minecraft to be official updates and bitch when an update breaks their mods without a lot of new content. Though a mod dev could tweet estimations like "Have to evacuate my bowels. The mod will be pushed forward a few more minutes from the previous estimate. i don't poop and code."

We are talking about the same people (the average minecraftian) who want snapshots of minecraft to be official updates and bitch when an update breaks their mods without a lot of new content. Though a mod dev could tweet estimations like "Have to evacuate my bowels. The mod will be pushed forward a few more minutes from the previous estimate. i don't poop and code."

I guarantee you that there is at least one person currently alive on this planet who would genuinely want exactly that, and may Zeus strike me down if that isn't true.

I guarantee you that there is at least one person currently alive on this planet who would genuinely want exactly that, and may Zeus strike me down if that isn't true.

The sad thing is as I typed that I started to wonder how much code is produced while the developer is on the toilet in a year. This thread is starting to go to a weird place I think.

The sad thing is as I typed that I started to wonder how much code is produced while the developer is on the toilet in a year. This thread is starting to go to a weird place I think.

Well...I have written forum posts there. Does that count?

laptops mean never having to go AFK.

laptops mean never having to go AFK.

Unless you fry the battery and it need to be plugged in constantly. D=<

Also i think that is more smartphones since you can whip it in situations where a laptop/netbook is a tad bit cumbersome. Plus some can take up to 8MP pictures of your dong video game collection.