Estimation of time until Tekkit updates

It may be one or more of the following:

• [li]2797 millennia[/li][li]43 femtoseconds (or smaller)[/li][li]about seven[/li][li]96 fortnights[/li][li]Late Eocene[/li][li]91 weeks 46 days 95 hours (approximately)[/li][li]5321 millennia[/li][li]1946 geological eras[/li][li]66 femtoseconds (or smaller)[/li][li]last Thursday (except on weekends)[/li][li]next Tuesday (unless otherwise redetermined)[/li][li]12:00 am February 30th, 15,354 BC[/li][li]Early December, Furongian Epoch[/li][li]39 cubic steradians[/li][li]after the heat-death of the universe[/li][li]89 inverse acers (unless otherwise redetermined)[/li][li]Y2K[/li][li]91 weeks[/li][li]2871 geological eras[/li][li]49 weeks[/li][li]Early Precambrian[/li][li]64 months 10 months 45 months (exactly)[/li][li]4781 millennia[/li][li]late evening, early Ordovician[/li][li]100 inverse acres (unless otherwise redetermined)[/li][li]Cave Johnson's birthday[/li][li]more like six days[/li][li]when the cows come home[/li][li]68 fortnights[/li][li]36 days before next Saturday[/li][li]precisely[/li]

Then again, it may not.

Woah! Hold your horses there, link! You can't ask another question until he's said "Yes"!

But I really want to know! D8

That depends, are you asking about its pre-popped size, or its post-popped size?

Post-popped. Also what heating source will be used to pop it, the conventional theater popcorn machine or the fiery hot rage of a POed Keller on their way to an immanent ban? Cause I hear that second one get rather hot.

Post-popped. Also what heating source will be used to pop it, the conventional theater popcorn machine or the fiery hot rage of a POed Keller on their way to an immanent ban? Cause I hear that second one get rather hot.

Post popped, it will be close to the meter-squared minecraft standard, with an error margin of 3 centimeters.

My intention was to harness the radiant energy of an admin Refined-Probation-Warhead-Launcher to perfectly heat the kernels, while at the same time seasoning them with humor and rage.

I'm worried that the mods and admins will run out of witty comments before we run out of these threads. :-(

maybe new mod/admin rule? Only one witty comment and accompany it with a ban? Limit the number of these posts that way

I just can't understand how people don't realise that if the developers spend time finding out how long it will take before we can have an update, they will be spending less time developing the stuff itself. Notch spends time on his twitter being insanely transparent because he does this whole game development thing for a living. And on top of that is insanely successful. Mod devs can't do that.

I just can't understand how people don't realise that if the developers spend time finding out how long it will take before we can have an update, they will be spending less time developing the stuff itself. Notch spends time on his twitter being insanely transparent because he does this whole game development thing for a living. And on top of that is insanely successful. Mod devs can't do that.

You must be operating under the pretense that common sense is common... Sorry, hate to burst your bubble like this... It's not.