How do you fly using the jetpack?

Are you turning the jetpack on?

Bind the jetpack to a key using the menu found when pressing k. I usually bind the jetpack and the flight controller together.

I've found that with most of the MPS functions that require you to turn them on and off will say they are on when you login, but you have to cycle them off, then on again for them to actually work.

I bind my flight key to a programmable button on my mouse for easy flying action.

Are you turning the jetpack on?

Bind the jetpack to a key using the menu found when pressing k. I usually bind the jetpack and the flight controller together.

I've found that with most of the MPS functions that require you to turn them on and off will say they are on when you login, but you have to cycle them off, then on again for them to actually work.

I bind my flight key to a programmable button on my mouse for easy flying action.

Nope, turns out I'm too heavy. I took off every other piece of armor and I was able to fly just fine. The more I added back, the lower the max altitude. :/

I used the energy shielding instead of the iron plating and i never ran into this problem. I also never tried out the glider, wonder if that is also effecting your weight or functionality of the jet pack.

Yeahp. That's what I'm getting next. I narrowed my problem down to the plating. I set all the platings to 0 protection and I can fly higher than jungle trees with no problem.