need some help

In order to disable the omniwrench you can either disable the item by using an item banning plugin or just delete the mod (That is more or less the only item in that mod anyway).

In order to disable the module you need to change the Modular power suits config on your server. there should be an option corresponding to the omni wrench. Just set it to false and reboot and it should be disabled.

Hope this Helps

What are you people on? You know the tinker table? You know how you add and remove modules to your power glove by using it? The ominwrench is a module in there. Just don't add it to your glove, and it won't be in the glove. No need for configs or anything fancy.

What are you people on? You know the tinker table? You know how you add and remove modules to your power glove by using it? The ominwrench is a module in there. Just don't add it to your glove, and it won't be in the glove. No need for configs or anything fancy.

It was never specified, so I'm not sure, but it's possible that OP is running a server and he just wants to prevent the users from being able to use the omnitool module at all. If he's not, then you're right.

weel its simple:

when people use a omniwrench on an oxygen distributor, the server crashes and rolls back a few minutes. thus i want to ban those itmes. i used modifyworld to ban the wrench but i didnt know how to ban the wrench module. i will now attemp to change it in the config.

If you have banned the wrench using modify world then there is no need to remove the mod. All you need to do is disable the module in the MMMPowersuits config.

Cerevox the omni-wrench is both an item and a glove module and the OP is specifically asking how to block them both (ie to prevent users crashing their server).

We have the same issue on the server I play on. The omnitool itself is removed. But there appears to be no way of preventing it from being added to a powersuit. Its all well and good telling people not to add the module, but you cannot actually prevent its construction. So obviously, some people use it not knowing. And whats to stop someone from doing it out of spite because of their daddy issues? The whole modular powersuits mod is at risk of being removed currently, if there is no workaround. If anyone has some helpful advice on the subject, it would be greatly appreciated.

Go to the config folder in your server and open MMMPowersuits.cfg

In there you will see a line that reads B:"Omni Wrench"=false or B:"Prototype OmniWrench"=false (cannot remember which one) although these will be set to true. Simply change them to false and restart the server. You will then be unable to add that module.

forgive me for jumping in here and sticking my 2 cents where they might not be wanted but radio if i am reading the other posts correctly (and i think i am) if you simply disable the omi wrench in the config there will be no way around it and there for you will not have to remove the mod

now not to tell you how to run your server but one should always keep in mind that everytime a server admin/owner remove's a mod from a tekkit server they will lose players this is typically not desirable,if we examine this principle we learn that by simply disabling the offending portion of a mod you preserve server integrity while preserving server play thus keeping a heathly playerbase and a heathly server thus a win/win

so if it was me (and its not) i would do as suggested and just disable the omi-wrench in the config

just saying

the preceding msg is and will remain my opinion

your opinion is yours and mine is mine i of course remain open at all time's to discussion about mine but reserve the right to edit change or keep my opinion at my discretion