[3.1.2] X's Tekkit Server [6 Slots][No Banned Items][Greylist]

XNautPhD

Ign:CplOrtiz15

Tz:pacific

RfA: I hate servers with banned items they take away all the fun

Do you plan on staying:Yes if I feel the servers performace is good

personality: im nice and helpfull

opinions on explosions: OK if they are used for productive purposes such as mining also the point of whitelist is to find serious tekkit players so tnt is fine

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: Sharky515

Time zone: Central standard time

reason on applying: I was up late one night, with nothing to do so I wanted to play on a small tekkit server with absolutely no banned items(my favorite type)

Do you plan on staying: Yes I Will stay if there are nice and friendly people on the server.

opinion on explosions: I hate people who have the thrill of setting peoples houses on fire, or exploding them while the victims are jot on, or away.

Are you a nice person?: I have never broke anyother servers rules,so in a nutshell, i have always been a very nice person.

P.S. I love to call golden items "Butter" Items.

Minecraft Username:gobebo

Time Zone:US Southern

Reason For Applying: I wanted a server that had no banned items and i finally found one

Do You Plan On Staying:Yes only if there are nice people

Opinion On Explosions: i hate explosions (ingame)

Are You A Nice Person: Yes I like Other Nice People Too

Minecraft Username: LightHaven

Time Zone:(UTC+12:00)Auckland, Wellington

Reason for Applying: Really want a server with no jerks ect and a good server with no banned items

Do you plan on staying: HELL YEA!

Opinion on Explosions: Explosions are nice and they go well with butter but i know when its too much BOOM!

Are you a nice person: Umm i would consider myself as a nice person i've been a admin and mod and alot of servers (minecraft And Tekkit)

I help new players (except the real needy ones which try get free blocks) and i'm still kinda noobish on tekkit

2 last things

1. i know im supposed to put this on mcf but i made an account for this site just for this :)

2. if i get accepted add me on skype: redstoner383 and say i made it :)

thanks for reading this

Minecraft Username: Greenwaterbottle

Time Zone: U.S. central

Reason for Applying: I'm looking for a whitelist with not to many people but enough to make it fun

Do you plan on staying: yes

Opinion on Explosions: they are ok as long as you are not stupid with explosives a good example would be mining a bad example would be a tnt cannon with nukes because it would lag

Are you a nice person: yes I usually am nice as long as the person return the kindness

Butter

Minecraft Username: Masterleo000

Time Zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours

Reason for Applying: i want a small server with friendly people

Do you plan on staying: yes, expect to see me around for a while

Opinion on Explosions: they are okay as long as they are controlled and with a purpose

Are you a nice person:yes, i just want to have a good time with the others and be friendly

PD: i like butter

Minecraft Username: MasonGMan

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Reason for Applying: Because I have been looking for a server that only has few people.

Do you plan on staying: As long as I'm satisified and everyone is nice.

Opinion on Explosions: Not good at all. I dont use them and i dont like it when people DO use them. Are you a nice person: Yes, I love to listen to people.

Minecraft Username: MasonGMan

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Reason for Applying: Because I have been looking for a server that only has few people.

Do you plan on staying: As long as I'm satisified and everyone is nice.

Opinion on Explosions: Not good at all. I dont use them and i dont like it when people DO use them. Are you a nice person: Yes, I love to listen to people.

Minecraft Username: MRUNTOUCHABLE1, despite the username I am very touchable a little wrong but for the fun of it ~butter~

Time Zone: GMT 10+ Im from Australia!

Reason for Applying: 99.9% of the time i have been looking for a dedicated tekkit server and quite frankly Ive found nothing but Grief/Raid and this annoys me greatly I enjoy tekkit quite alot and I have yet to find a good server and this looks like a good one!

Do you plan on staying:I plan to yes and if its ok record a youtube series? And this is the perfect series!!

Opinion on Explosions:I like building things not de-building and I hate griefing someone

Are you a nice person:Yes i am! but if i get greifed im not a happy camper.

Despite my avatar (please ignore) I am not a troll and never will be!

Minecraft Username: skiracer414

Time Zone: US EST

Reason for Applying: I have looked for many servers to play tekkit on. I never got the full experience becuase there are always rank restricted or removed items. My favorite vanilla server is shutting down so I thought I might try a tekkit server.

Do you plan on staying: I don't really understand this question. I do not know if I'll stay because I am not there yet to stay. If you mean that I will stay playing tekkit and minecraft, I will.

Opinion on Explosions: Explosions. It is hard to tell what I feel about them. I use TNT, iTNT, and dynamite for mining or clearing purposes. I have also seen the disaster they cause to masterpieces and hard work. And also. During the middle beta periods, TNT cannons came out. They where the fireworks in beta. This is even the reason why the new fireworks where added to minecraft.

Are you a nice person: It depends on the server. Personally, I like to be as kind as possible. On the vanilla server I play on, I helped and gave materials to people that need it. And got the speacial rank called "Helper". On another server, I was continentally pranked and killed by ranked members that had fly commands. I challenged them to a hunger game server and won.

This is my application. I also prefer the metalic mineral name Gold instead of "Butter" What ever works with you I guess.

Please email me at: [email protected]

(PLEASE send me an email if I was accepted on server or not).

Minecraft Username: crazygamer2255

Time Zone: Pecific (US and Canada)

Reason for Applying: i want to find a server that dosent have 67% of the good parts of tekkit banned

Do you plan on staying: if it is an enjoyable experience then, yes, i do

Opinion on Explosions: THEY HURT BAD D:

Are you a nice person: no... lol, just kidding... yes?

bMinecraft Username: iamking124

uTime Zone: EST

tReason for Applying: I want to play on a server where I can actually play Tekkit rather then working around all the banned items. Plus I love playing Tekkit:)

tDo you plan on staying: Absolutely.

eOpinion on Explosions: They are fine if used for things like mining. I personally don't like using them because of my OCD:p

rAre you a nice person: Yup:)

Also, my skype is codylong447 if you need to talk to me about anything.

Application

Minecraft Username: foxisLt

Time Zone: UTC +2

Reason for Applying: Want to find a server with a mature, not to big comunity for a peacefull playing

Do you plan on staying: I do

Opinion on Explosions: Don't know, never used it

Are you a nice person: I believe i am

Scrubius_Maximus

East coast U.S

My favorite ever mod or game pack is classic tekkit, but eventually playing alone or with 1 friends gets pretty old so i wanted to join a server. (BUTTER!)

Yepp!

As long as it's not in or next to my base! -_-

yes.

Minecraft Username: ramseis

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Reason for Applying: I'm looking for a place to continue fiddling with all aspects of tekkit.

Do you plan on staying: I'd be a dishonest man if I made such a commitment with every application I fill out. It's a hard thing to say without logging some time with the community. What I can promise, however, is that I'd like to stay and hope to get along with those who frequent the server. Perhaps we can even share butter on toast sometime.

Opinion on Explosions: I'm really more a fan of implosions, but nonetheless they're still pretty amazing.

Are you a nice person: You'll get different answers depending on who you ask, but by my own opinion, I'm fairly nice.

Minecraft Username: TrickQube

Time Zone:UTC + 12:00 (New Zealand)

Reason for Applying: I normally play with friends, but they have stopped playing so I want to join a good community and play a good game of tekkit.

Do you plan on staying: Hopefully I will be able to play quite frequently, but that will probably be most determined by external factors or otherwise the community.

Opinion on Explosions: I'm not an expert on explosives and only have seen youtube videos on them. I normally just construct not destroy, can't destroy any butter!! :o

Are you a nice person: I consider myself as a nice person as I am able to pull through some very bad communities (such as the LoL community) without being warned once.

Minecraft Username: supadoom

Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone Us & Canada

Reason for Applying: I've been looking for good server without banned items for a long time. ( BUTTER).

Do you plan on staying: I've been looking for almost a year, so yes I plan to stay.

Opinion on Explosions: Explosions have their place. servers are not one of them.

Are you a nice person: Yes, I have had many servers show me what what not to be and from them I learned that it pays to be a nice guy.

Minecraft Username:CreeperBob22980.

Time Zone:US Eastern.

Reason for Applying:Just Need A Nice Tekkit Server that allows DM furnaces it's annoying when they have it banned.(plus it's my first whitelist)

Do you plan on staying: Yeah it seems like a fun server.

Opinion on Explosions: Just Need A Nice Tekkit Server that allows DM furnaces it's annoying when they have it banned.(plus it's my first whitelist)

Are you a nice person: I Think I Am Others May Think That To.

OH GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS POST

sorry guys, long story short, the server crashed, when I went to put it back up the world was corrupted. It's now a private server where I co-op with some friends.

oh, and if you want the link to the MineCraftForum post, here it is.

Minecraft Username: darrenrhodes

Time Zone:

Reason for Applying: wanting to be on a private server plus it would be nice for a good butter lover like me to have private buildings devoted to making butter and also buildings thatno one will mess with

Do you plan on staying: yes if no one breaks the rules and if most everyone is nice

Opinion on Explosions: its good to use for your own mining in a personal area but i dont like it for griefing

Are you a nice person: yes i love to help people out

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons