[3.1.2] X's Tekkit Server [6 Slots][No Banned Items][Greylist]

XNautPhD

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: ocelot22

Time Zone: Central

Reason for Applying: Been looking for a good tekkit server and this one looked nice.

Do you plan on staying: I do plan on staying as long as there are people to play with.

Opinion on Explosions: I don't use them nor do I judge people that do.

Are you a nice person: Yes.

minecraft Username: yako14141

time zone: GMT +10 hours

Reason: i have been looking for a small tekkit server and this was the only one that i could find by searching

Do you plan on staying: Butter-Yeah i do

Opinion onexplosions: if its in game explosions i don't use TNT much

Are you a nice person: Yes Edit: Pm my acc to say if i'm accepted or not

Minecraft Username: Dragon7374

Time Zone: UK

Reason for Applying: I'm looking for a server to play as my core playing Place but i also want to make a butter factory.

Do you plan on staying: yes this will be my core server

Opinion on Explosions: the last thing I'll ever use is explosives

Are you a nice person: yes never griefed before and not about to start

Minecraft Username: Singeie

Time Zone: Uk

Reason for Applying: I love a sense of community, so I would love to join a nice small communal server of people.

Do you plan on staying: My other main server has been inactive for so long I felt it was time to move on, a girl knows when to pack her bags! So I am looking for a new, more permanent 'home'.

Opinion on Explosions: Okay as long as you use them the way they were intended, personally not for me, but never use them to ruin someones hard work or butter, it just not fair.

Are you a nice person: I like to think I'm a nice person, no complaints so far!

IGN:like_a_boss247

Time zone:UK

Reason for applying:i hate the big pvp servers where everything is destroyed and all the good places are claimed by players who have abandoned the server so ive been looking for a small one to play with butter.

Do you plan on staying:I will play whenever i can aslong as others are online

Opinion on explosives:usefull for clearing a large area but apart from that they shouldn't even be in minecraft smp,especially with quarrys in tekkit

Are you a nice person:I think so, played minecraft/tekkit for 3 years and never been told otherwise,same in real life

Minecraft Username:ozoomaroo

Time Zone: eastern time

Reason for Applying: im looking for a SMall private sever!

Do you plan on staying: I've been looking for a dedicated server awhile, so yes.

Opinion on Explosions:im looking for a SMall private sever!

Are you a nice person: Yes. unless someone did something to me Over all i am i dont get mad for no reason

Minecraft Username:Yuri935k

Time Zone:CA,USA

Reason for Applying:i wanna play a server with no banned items and it is hard to find a server like that

Do you plan on staying:Yes if there is nice people

Opinion on Explosions:i wanna find a server that is fun

Are you a nice person:Yes

Minecraft Username: JustSayin24

Time Zone: GreenwichMean Time (GMT) (U.K)

Reason for Applying ?: I've been looking for a small Tekkit server to join. I'm not fond of the big, over-populated servers that are becoming the norm these days; I can't make a solid contribution if there are a dozen people whom I don't trust/know. With a small server like this, I can bond with the community and (hopefully) make a positive impact, even if that means crafting butter for everyone!

Do you plan on staying ?: For as long as the server stays up. Tekkit is a huge mod with much to explored, and I plan to explore every single crevice that Tekkit has to offer. I will accomplish all of that in this server, while simultaneously helping players in need. Once I reach the "endgame", I will set tasks for myself that'll increase the longevity of the game. In previous servers, I would create pixel-art when bored

Opinion on Explosions ?: Explosions? Maybe in the Die Hard movies they're fine but in Tekkit, they cause grief and rage. While explosions offer a challenge to the Vanilla game (TNT contraptions, Creepers), they can be extremely frustrating in Tekkit. However, It's part of the experience to pay for you mistakes. If I leave the door open at night-time and a Creeper strolls into my machine-filled house, I would rage at first but admit my mistakes. Don't want to jinx it, though. :)

Are you a nice person ?: I've been known to help people in need. I've become an Admin/Moderator in a few minor servers due to my willingness to help new players. However, ignorant , pre-pubescent players that scream in the chat really get on my nerves. I choose to ignore them :)

Minecraft Username:popsnop123

Time Zone:GMT (British summer time: BST)

Reason for Applying: tekkit is a huge mod with lots of great items im looking for a good helpful server to increase my knowledge further.

Do you plan on staying:yes as long as its up and doesn't lag like heck

Opinion on Explosions:horrible unlike butter :)

Are you a nice person:yes ive sometimes teamed up straight away and shared items with them

Application

Minecraft Username: L3monsqu33zy

Time Zone: US Eastern

Reason for Applying: For a multiplayer tekkit server with limited banned items

Do you plan on staying: If I like the server I will stay. If I don't I will leave and let you know. As long as all is good I will stay.

Opinion on Explosions: I like explosions, don't like them blowing up my stuff.

Are you a nice person: Not really, I am kind of an asshole, but I am an introvert so I am not an outspoken asshole. I usually just keep to myself, and I am only mean when provoked. (11 years active duty Navy with 2 Iraqi combat tours made me this way)

Minecraft Username: Enemypotato

Time Zone: UTC +12 (new nealand time)

Reason for Applying: i am a very experenced tekkit player and i wish to be able to play online with new friends and a server with no banned items, not so i can cause harm but so i can play unrestricted and then go on to assist my fellow players. and i love minecraft

Do you plan on staying: yes i do. if this server is what i think it is then i will defently stay.

Opinion on Explosions: i hate greifers and i have never greifed before. i like explosions, but i only blow up things underground for mining puposers.

Are you a nice person: i think i am a nice person. i try my hardest to help other people. i have been awarded moderator on afew other servers due to my eagerness to help and build a nice community around me.

additional infomation : im 16 years old and a top class studient. i love sport and outdoors but i love minecraft also. i love butter. i will be very intrested in spending alot of time building up this server c:

Alright, everyone. I'm not going to accept any applications on here, you'll need to head over to the MCF Post(named X's Classic Tekkit Server). This post is old, obsolete, and I don't get any E-Mail notifications. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope to see you there.

Alright, everyone. I'm not going to accept any applications on here, you'll need to head over to the MCF Post(named X's Classic Tekkit Server). This post is old, obsolete, and I don't get any E-Mail notifications. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope to see you there.

What do you mean "MCF post"? Can someone tell me where I'm supposed to be going?

Minecraft Username: Danveme

Time Zone:UTC/GMT -7 hours

Reason for Applying:i wanna play a server with no banned items and it is hard to find a server like that i wanna play in a small server to i dont like to be in a really massibe server

Do you plan on staying:Yes if there is nice people

Opinion on Explosions:i want to help constructions and make this erver better

Are you a nice person:Yes i like to talk to peopple.

Minecraft Username: moppy21

Time Zone: centrel

Reason for Applying: To have fun on tekkit clasic :D

Do you plan on staying: If I enjoy myself on this server I will.

Opinion on Explosions: I HATE explosions. Thats how my builds always get destroyed.

Are you a nice person: Yes I am a nice person. :D

minecraft username: CreeperKin

time zone:U.S western

reason i am applying:I really miss tekkit back in the good ole times with EE and those other modsI didnt want to go and join some open server that has a huge amount of people

Do you plan on staying:I plant to stay if the people are nice

Do i want to help the server:Yes i love helping servers ive been a host and ive been a admin on on 2 other servers a mod on 3 servers and a helper to build the spawn on 2 servers

are you a nice person?:yes i like to talk to people and help them with any questions :D

Minecraft Username: Orrto

Time Zone: DK

Reason for Applying: I like small comunity servers and im loyal to the as well.

Do you plan on staying: yes ofcourse

Opinion on Explosions: not really a fan of them

Are you a nice person: well i never had a ban and i played MC for a long time

Minecraft Username: santa609

Time Zone: EST

Reason for Applying: Looking for a good server

Do you plan on staying: Hopefully

Opinion on Explosions: Explosions can be good if used properly and for good.

Are you a nice person: I'm a really nice person but if you get on my bad side, you'll feel my wrath!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! Just kidding, I'm not evil, especially when I eat some yummy butter! :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons