[3.1.2] X's Tekkit Server [6 Slots][No Banned Items][Greylist]

XNautPhD

Application

Minecraft Username: Prince_Moogle

Time Zone: -8Pacific

Reason for Applying: I want a tekkit server where i can do mah tekkit stuff in peice with other people

Do you plan on staying: Yus

Opinion on Explosions: Only when its in the name of science

Are you a nice person: Yus

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: DEADxSHOT

Time Zone:EST

Reason for Applying:I want a private no PVP server with nice people and fun things to do:D

Do you plan on staying:yes i plan on staying on this server until i get everything in the game completed

Opinion on Explosions:its horrible it causes lag and crashes

Are you a nice person:im a verynice person ill help people who really needs help on anything:D

dont read secret butter level BUTTTTTTTTTWEERRRRERRERREERREE

Application

Minecraft Username: dmontero.91

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) (computer clock is usually and hr behind O.o')

Reason for Applying: Looking for a good and safe server to play in. My first time playing multi on tekkit.

Do you plan on staying: Depends on if the server is good and I make some friends to plan some gaming with and plan to cook with butter. :]

Opinion on Explosions: Only way I like them if for mining.

Are you a nice person: I definitely am. :3 I don't like people making me angry, therefore I shall not make anyone angry.

Minecraft Username:LeBuscus8079

Time Zone: Central

Reason For Applying: i am aplying becuase i dont like to have banned items and i like small servers without lots of people.

Do You Plan on Staying: yes i believe i will if i like it

Opinion On Explosions: I quite like explosions they help when mining large areas

Are You A Nice Person: yes i am nice person like to keep to myself alot and dont trouble others

Minecraft Username:Black_Blood01 Time Zone:Central Standart Time Reason for Applying:i wanna play no banned itemsand i want to play a little server Do you plan on staying:Yes Opinion on Explosions:Ä° want make this server better Are you a nice person:Yes i kind good peapol :)

Minecraft Username: maluqi

Time Zone: Central Europan Time UTC/GMT +1 hour

Reason For Applying: I want to play on a server with no banned items, and it's hard to find a server like that theese days. I also have a YouTube channel with my friend (Maroll) and we hope to record some Tekkit on this server.

Do you plan on staying: Yes, of course

Opinion on Explosions: Explosions can be fun on single player, but on servers no. Greifing is just stupid, and if i use explosions on servers, it's only underground for mining.

Are you a nice person person: Yes, even though i may not chat or help as much, (this is mainly because the MOST of the time i will be recording with Marol. Though i also like to keep things to myself.

Oh and "butter" :D

Minecraft Username: Maroll

Time Zone:Central Europan Time UTC/GMT +1 hour

Reason For Applying: I have been looking for a server with no banned items, they are quite hard to find. I have a YouTube channel with my friend (maluqi) and i hope to record some Tekkit with him on this server.

Do you plan on staying: Yes i will.

Opinion on Explosives: Explosives can be fun, but for greifing and just generally on server NO. If i use explosives, it's only for mining

Are you a nice person: BUTTER! Yes, i like to keep to myself, but i'm generally nice.

Minecraft Username: row123456789

Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time, London

Reason for Applying: Can't find a good server that has a good community and no banned items and no greifing

Do you plan on staying:Yes

Opinion on Explosions:Cool as long they don't destroy peoples stuff

Are you a nice person:Yes, try to be helpful.

Minecraft Username: row123456789

Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time, London

Reason for Applying: Can't find a good server that has a good community and no banned items and no greifing

Do you plan on staying:Yes

Opinion on Explosions:Cool as long they don't destroy peoples stuff/budder

Are you a nice person:Yes, try to be helpful.

Minecraft Username: Yournormalwizard

Time Zone: Kuwait, Riyadh

Reason for Applying: I like small servers. Ever since one of my favorite servers dropped the butter, (closed), I've been looking for other small servers to fill that void in my technical heart.

Do you plan on staying: If I enjoy the server and the people are nice, expect me to stay till the end.

Opinion on Explosions: Loud, hot, and annoying. Although when I fell mischievous, I find them amusing.

Are you a nice person: That depends on you, but personally, I will help as much as possible in the server.

Minecraft Username:toto1252

Time Zone: Pacific-West

Reason for Applying: I have been looking for a server for a while now and really hate playing alone.

Do you plan on staying: Of Course there's no reason I wouldn't

Opinion on Explosions: Not the best...

Are you a nice person: Yes unless someone blows up my house... then I wont be as nice... Or steals my butter ;D

Minecraft Username:robothawk

Time Zone: PST

Reason for Applying: I really like tekkit and the only servers I have found are giant ones with mean admins. I also really want to be able to study Magick, and most server have banned most if not all Magick. It is like Camelot with some of these servers, you get hanged for Magick.

Do you plan on staying: If the server is friendly and not laggy, then yes, I will play it to death.

Opinion on Explosions: BOOM BOOM

Are you a nice person: Budder, and yes I am.

By BOOM BOOM, I mean yes, I LOVE explosions, but I understand the no griefing rule and will only fight with others and grief if it is against one of my friends or someone I have talked to about it, otherwise I will only use it for explosive mining.

By BOOM BOOM, I mean yes, I LOVE explosions, but I understand the no griefing rule and will only fight with others and grief if it is against one of my friends or someone I have talked to about it, otherwise I will only use it for explosive mining.

Two things-First, EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO STOP POSTING. THIS THING DIED A MONTH AGO.

Second- Even if it were still up, you wouldn't have been approved. There's no PvP or fighting, everyone works together(or gets banned)

At least, that's how it was before it shut down.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons