is there a tekkit server for 1.7.3?

because i use technic pack 3.1.1 and that has the airship mod in it <.< (and theres a single player world i would like to use but it breaks with the newer tekkit server)

thats minecraft 1.7.3 and i am hosting it for just me and a few friends who want to be able to troll creapers from the skys!

it would also be useful if there was a page with all the old versions of tekkit/technic pack :/

(going from the fact there are no links or anything to do with past versions on the pages to do with the two things currently clicking ALL the links)

it would also be useful if there was a page with all the old versions of tekkit/technic pack :/

(going from the fact there are no links or anything to do with past versions on the pages to do with the two things currently clicking ALL the links)

Don't double post, just edit your post, especially when it is not even a few hours old. As for finding older versions of technic/tekkit the search function should help you find the google code project page, if I remember right.

why on earth would you want the older versions of tekkit? I mean seriously, why? do you hate new features, bug fixes, increased performance, and stability fixes? are you some kind of minecraft hipster who thinks the new versions are just too mainstream? are you trapped in a temporal anomaly that delays everything by 6 months for you alone?

My first thought when someone asks about older versions or the installer is "can't use the launcher." Although the request for the 1.7.3 version makes that less likely. Maybe because it had Better Than Wolves? At least, I think Technic 3 had BTW in it.

My first thought when someone asks about older versions or the installer is "can't use the launcher." Although the request for the 1.7.3 version makes that less likely. Maybe because it had Better Than Wolves? At least, I think Technic 3 had BTW in it.

The OP claims in this tread it is for the airship mod and so his single player would does not break. In this same question in Cafe lame he claims he needs it because the yogcast told him to backdate to 1.7.3 and play it. What the user failed to realize is that those videos are OLD and the reason they failed to mention the pack update was because that video is OOOOLD (if I remember right the backdated from 1.8.1 even).

• 3 months later...