[3.1.2]DNS Techpack Server![PvE][24/7][LWC,pex,iConomy, chest shop][casual server!]

capsam500

Help keep the server up 24/7! donate here! http://tinyurl.com/pyqaa9f (recommended donation £20)

original.png <----------- (updates every 10 mins)

3yDsY.jpg

the spawn area

ip: tekkitcraftserver.nn.pe:25591

this is a DNS techpack server

RULES: not many rules to be honest as long as you dont grief or exploit then you should be fine.

we've moved over to DNS techpack and have a new world. this modpack is really great and so come check it out!

DNS techpack install instructions: (YOU NEED A CLEAN MINECRAFT 1.5.2 INSTALLATION)

1. download it from here (http://gamers-worlds.de/tekkitcraft/Tekkitcraft.rar)

2. extract to a folder of your choice

3. go into DNS Techpack v4.08

4. within that folder go into another folder called DNS Techpack v4.08

5. double click the DNS Techpack.jar file

6. install the tech pack and your good to go!

NOTE: it does take a while to boot when you start up minecraft so please be patient!

any problems come on our teamspeak and our staff will be happy to assist you

video tutorial link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV9CB-XuMhg

there's no filling out applications just join and play!

as for up time the server is now up 24/7 but can only be kept this way through your donations so help keep the server up by donating at the top of this thread!

we have some great staff who are always willing to help you with any problem

i may also add more slots if the server gets popular...

plugins wise im running essentials,permissions Ex,autocast,World guard,grief prevention,LWC,core protect

Come talk to us on teamspeak! join and talk to other players and staff!

address: vs25.tserverhq.com:6090 Nickname: your minecraft name

any questions or queries email me on [email protected]

thanks for taking the time to have a look at my server and i hope to see you on there!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to join please but one question is it really survival or are tons of things banned coz i hate that

well it is PvE but we also do have a few banned items... they are: nukes,RM furnace,destruction catalysts,catalytic lens,nova catalyst,nova cataclysm,black hole band,void ring,tank cart

terrible ass server they ban me for no reason given says ask to be promoted by owner or mod but the asshole that banned me was a "Manager" Terrible poeple and server

firstly our staff arnt "assholes" otherwise i wouldn't have hired them. and secondly we don't ban people for "no reason". u were banned because u were griefing and went through peoples chests and broke part of their house. so that good sir is why u were banned and don't be expecting to be unbanned any time soon the way you are talking about the server. no one else thinks this is a terrible server because they come on and play fair and adhere to the rules and you clearly couldn't do that so don't go calling it a terrible server when it clearly isn't. also its people not "poeple"

I liked the server, but now that my friend got unreasonably banned, there is no reason for me to stay. You know, admins, you could've just given him a warning. I give the server -1 rep in my book.

we only ban people in good reason we wouldn't just ban someone unjustly. trust me

Oh ok the server is back up with relatively small amounts of "rewinding" thats good :)

Oh also after playing earlier this morning I have a suggestion that after maybe 5 or 10 hours of log in time Builders should be allowed to let New players in because even though its rare when mods aren't online we are losing potential players when they aren't. Just a suggestion though idk if you like it or not cap

Oh ok the server is back up with relatively small amounts of "rewinding" thats good :)

Oh also after playing earlier this morning I have a suggestion that after maybe 5 or 10 hours of log in time Builders should be allowed to let New players in because even though its rare when mods aren't online we are losing potential players when they aren't. Just a suggestion though idk if you like it or not cap

hmm its a suggestion but i would like all new players to be authorised through me or a moderator first if possible

we only ban people in good reason we wouldn't just ban someone unjustly. trust me

I disagree. What my friend said was just meant to be a joke (and honestly, it wasn't that bad at all) and he was not given any warnings or anything and then he was perma banned. In my eyes, that's unjust. It's unfair.

I disagree. What my friend said was just meant to be a joke (and honestly, it wasn't that bad at all) and he was not given any warnings or anything and then he was perma banned. In my eyes, that's unjust. It's unfair.

and what was your friends name?

Helltrooper I was there when he was banned. He was being rude and racist. I can only assume there are a mix of cultures on this server and so to be respectful to all is part of the rules. Your friend got banned for being an arse and I totally supported it. Great server, lots of fun and some good players on here too willing to help out anyone with a question.

Helltrooper I was there when he was banned. He was being rude and racist. I can only assume there are a mix of cultures on this server and so to be respectful to all is part of the rules. Your friend got banned for being an arse and I totally supported it. Great server, lots of fun and some good players on here too willing to help out anyone with a question.

I could not agree more :-) our server is open to all cultures and societies and what helltroopers friend was saying was disrespectful and down right rude if you ask me and we do not tolerate that so hence the ban. If he can't play by the rules (which isn't hard to do) then he can't play at all. Our staff know what is right and wrong and they acted accordingly.

On another point, do you know when the server is going to be back up? It may be up now and maybe it's my end that's the trouble but if it isn't then i'd like to know so that I don't have to worry about me messing up my router settings trying to get port forwarding to work. Cheers cap