[3.1.2]DNS Techpack Server![PvE][24/7][LWC,pex,iConomy, chest shop][casual server!]

capsam500

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The servers core mods have been corrupted for some reason. We're working on fixing it and backing up the save so that the world wont get cleaned and we lose everything but that may be a possibility. The earliest it could be up is going to be about saturday evening as we moderators are finding it hard to deal with.

We will get back to everyone as soon as possible, but we would appreciate a little co-operation and not moaning on the forums when the server has some well needed down time. If we were to rush to get it back up, we risk losing the world, which we do not want.

Thanks in advance

MCHones

TekkitCraft Moderating Team

Talked with Rico about this yesterday, and it sucks this is happening; it's a great server. I've been playing every day the past week. Me and Pagkasagrado will be there when it's back up, no matter the circumstances. If there's anything that you need help with let us know :D

-velo

Talked with Rico about this yesterday, and it sucks this is happening; it's a great server. I've been playing every day the past week. Me and Pagkasagrado will be there when it's back up, no matter the circumstances. If there's anything that you need help with let us know :D

-velo

great to hear :-)

-capsam

• 2 weeks later...