[3.1.2]DNS Techpack Server![PvE][24/7][LWC,pex,iConomy, chest shop][casual server!]

capsam500

On another point, do you know when the server is going to be back up? It may be up now and maybe it's my end that's the trouble but if it isn't then i'd like to know so that I don't have to worry about me messing up my router settings trying to get port forwarding to work. Cheers cap

Yes the server is up :-)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was abut time the server became white listed. Makes it more secure and it is a good server. I have been greifed once but it was quickly resolved by the admins. Now this can stop that. Again I highly recommend this server

Helltrooper I was there when he was banned. He was being rude and racist. I can only assume there are a mix of cultures on this server and so to be respectful to all is part of the rules. Your friend got banned for being an arse and I totally supported it. Great server, lots of fun and some good players on here too willing to help out anyone with a question.

I'd just like to point out that my friend was connormckey, and he was in no way being racist. None. Absolutely nothing he said was racist. Good job *clap*. Either way, I find it funny that your moderators have no sense of humor capsam, as it was indeed meant to be a joke and did not violate the rules. Your server will never lift off with mods and admins who ban without warning and have no sense of humor. After this incident I stopped playing in your server, and I recommend that nobody else should.

I'd just like to point out that my friend was connormckey, and he was in no way being racist. None. Absolutely nothing he said was racist. Good job *clap*. Either way, I find it funny that your moderators have no sense of humor capsam, as it was indeed meant to be a joke and did not violate the rules. Your server will never lift off with mods and admins who ban without warning and have no sense of humor. After this incident I stopped playing in your server, and I recommend that nobody else should.

Well is that why I had 25/30 people on yesterday and we were nearly at full capacity? And is that also why if you check the rest of the comments on this thread people. say how brilliant the server is? Your the only one complaining and everyone else thinks it has great staff if you care to read the other comments and let's be honest no one found what he was saying to be funny and If that's your idea of being funny then you can go find another server. What he said was wrong and he was dealt with accordingly just like we would if it was anyone else.

I would say saying the 'N' word could be racist, so well done on that one Helltrooper. It helps to get the facts right before you wrongly start bashing moderators for actually doing their job.

yes the 'N' word is definatly racist and in the UK is actually a criminal offence

you possessed amulets which are banned items and were spamming the water one according to one of my moderators

That deffinitely wasnt me. Youre talking about those water and lava ones right? I spammed the flying ring once which I didnt think would be a big deal seeing as it is completely harmless. I'd appreciate it if you let me back on.

I was banned (I think I'm not sure if the server is down or something else) for having a divining rod (I think) but I was not using the dark blue one (which in the banned items list it specifies dark blue only)

BTW If you do permit me to use the server again (which I fully understand if you don't) then I will be as supportive as possible and THROW AWAY DAT DIVINING ROD!

scratch that i can get back on!

I was banned (I think I'm not sure if the server is down or something else) for having a divining rod (I think) but I was not using the dark blue one (which in the banned items list it specifies dark blue only)

BTW If you do permit me to use the server again (which I fully understand if you don't) then I will be as supportive as possible and THROW AWAY DAT DIVINING ROD!

ill have a discussion with some of the mods...

To know why you were banned and who banned you we need your minecraft name.