put too many items into tekkit server

I hear that if you build some quarries, connect them to a pipe system, leave the chunk, and leave them running overnight, it should overload the server with just a few too many items.

Though I do agree, it is quite aggravating when you're trying to build something and you have not enough items in order to craft whatever is necessary for the construction.

um lol i ment put the mod too many items not tomany actual itmes

Why would you need to mod in too many items when you can use the current quarries and logs perfectly fine? Wouldn't adding a ton of items to the game just make it more complicated?

Unless... you're trying to break the item ID limit? Hm... I think I see where you're going with this.

i dont think you guys are getting at what i want to do i want the mod too many items into my server not enough items sucks :)

You can never have so many items that you'll never run out, that's just silly. Just run a quarry, maybe some farms, and eventually you'll have enough items to last for a long time.

I don't know what is so bad about the mod Not Enough Items, it has all the features of Too Many Items, along with some extra features.

OH, WAIT. I think I know what you mean about it sucks. You might be using "Magnet Mode." Try disabling that to see if it fixes your problem.

welll then my minecraft is just being a bitch then !!!!!

no, you're being an idiot. he's serious, the fix is in the stickies. the ability to spawn items is off by default on purpose and needs to be turned on in a config file if you want to be able to spawn in stuff.

no, you're being an idiot. he's serious, the fix is in the stickies. the ability to spawn items is off by default on purpose and needs to be turned on in a config file if you want to be able to spawn in stuff.

I thought it was only in technic...if OPed, you should be able to spawn items without any problems using NEI.

I thought it was only in technic...if OPed, you should be able to spawn items without any problems using NEI.

you're correct. how much do you want to bet the OP is either playing with technic, or is playing single player tekkit?