Server crash - liquiducts and MFR don't mix?

Gasekura

So I host a private server for about 5 of my friends. Earlier I was attempting to hook a liquiduct to a MineFactory Reloaded Harvester to pump the sludge out and it not only crashed my client, but anyone connected to the server. I believe the area in question is permanently loaded by a dimensional anchor.

Crash report is here: http://pastebin.com/9NxjDYqk

Is this something I can fix or should I rollback to a previous backup?

If there's any more information I can give just tell me where to find it and I'll do my best.

I should add that anyone trying to connect after that crash has their client crash as well.

This may be related, but earlier one of the other players built a Galacticraft Oxygen Collector and Oxygen Compressor, powered by 2 solar panels. Once he placed one of his oxygen canisters in the Oxygen Compresser his client froze and he was unable to reconnect. Some hours later everyone, including the player in question was able to connect normally as if the crash hadn't happened.

So I was able to remove the liquiduct with MCEdit and the world is operational again. I tested this situation in singleplayer, and I'm able to attach the liquiduct no problem. I tested it on the multiplayer world and it once again crashed the server. Not certain what the issue is.

I had a problem in SSP with liquiducts crashing my client, similar crash report to yours too, which I fixed by changing my graphics settings to fast rather than fancy. It might look slightly uglier while playing, but at least you'll be able to use liquiducts.

So I did a little more tinkering, and while I was able to attach a liquiduct to a harvester in a NEW world, if I transfer the world from my server to single player I still receive the crash. It happens whether the the machine is receiving power or not, has power stored or not, has a nearby chest for items, or even has sludge built up in the machine. I doesn't appear to be affected by dimensional anchors or even the side the liquiduct is attached to. Not sure if any of that information helps.

Again, try changing your graphics settings to Fast.

The crash that you're receiving is about entity rendering, and using Google-fu I found that the Tessellator thingee has to do with transparency. I had the same issue and the graphics change made mine work perfectly fine.