Tekkit 2.1.1 Minecraft Version

you shouldn't edit the minecraft.jar for tekkit. mods go in the modpack.jar file. if you mess with minecraft.jar, it will redownload it.

as for which version of MC it uses, are you blind? you do realize the version number is right there in the corner on the title screen, right? right? I guess not.

hey guy, reporting a moderator is totally not a good way to get anywhere around here. no one cares what you think of something you say you wrote. if you were able to write a mod that was good enough to get that popular, you would know how to find a version number of minecraft. you don't. so,

And nothing of value was lost.

Oh really? What if I told you that I wrote one of the most popular minecraft mods of ALL TIME? Yeah. you're a jerk. Bye now.

OMGOMGOMG!!! THE jxmorris12?!?!?! i loved YOUR mod with that thing, and that other thing!

And what the other thing does when you build it over water with a thing within 5 blocks of it? GENIUS!

Can I get your autograph?

OMGOMGOMG!!! THE jxmorris12?!?!?! i loved YOUR mod with that thing, and that other thing!

And what the other thing does when you build it over water with a thing within 5 blocks of it? GENIUS!

Can I get your autograph?

OOOOh!! Me too! chest-potionyCRAFT was Awesome!! They should include it in the next build of Tekkit :D