[0.6.5]DJ Craft[24/7][PvE][8 slots][Whitelist]Looking for 3-4 players

djflora

Hi, my friend and I just bought a small Tekkit Lite server from hostlegend.com and we are looking for a few players to come and join the server. We don't want the server to get to big yet so thats why we are only accepting a few players. As you can see from the header, we are running Tekkit Lite Ver. 0.6.5. Currently the only people on the server is my friend and I. We are going to be playing a lot because it is summer and we have nothing else to do. Please fill out the whitelist application and I'll let you know if your accepted.

Server IP: 198.46.140.166:25566 (please note, the port is 25566 not 25565)

EDIT: ATTENTION EVERYONE, WE HAVE SWITCHED TO A FTB ULTIMATE SERVER, PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED.

Application Template:

IGN (In Game Name):

Age (Optional):

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? :

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?):

Tell me a bit about yourself?:

~IGN (In Game Name): jamesdeleray

~Age (Optional): 16, soon to be 17

~Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? : Have nothing else to do this summer, and looking for a multiplayer experience to make things happen faster. I like to look at the wiki often too, so I'll always be informed on the unknown.

~Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?): Been playing Minecraft since it's earliest Beta, and had played Tekkit for a few weeks awhile back and just now getting back into Tekkit and now starting Tekkit Lite. I like to build and gather materials, and now with Tekkit, doing this can become all the more entertaining. I like making underground houses since they can lead to new caves while building them, yielding more resources.

~Tell me a bit about yourself: I'm a careful kind of person who can keep an eye on what supplies we have and if we may need more, and I also tend to build more and more rooms while finding myself at a loss of what to use them for. I also like to use the SphaxBDcraft texture pack.

Hope you guys are having a good summer so far too, it's already starting to get slow and boring on my end. ;)

~IGN (In Game Name): jamesdeleray

~Age (Optional): 16, soon to be 17

~Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? : Have nothing else to do this summer, and looking for a multiplayer experience to make things happen faster. I like to look at the wiki often too, so I'll always be informed on the unknown.

~Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?): Been playing Minecraft since it's earliest Beta, and had played Tekkit for a few weeks awhile back and just now getting back into Tekkit and now starting Tekkit Lite. I like to build and gather materials, and now with Tekkit, doing this can become all the more entertaining. I like making underground houses since they can lead to new caves while building them, yielding more resources.

~Tell me a bit about yourself: I'm a careful kind of person who can keep an eye on what supplies we have and if we may need more, and I also tend to build more and more rooms while finding myself at a loss of what to use them for. I also like to use the SphaxBDcraft texture pack.

Hope you guys are having a good summer so far too, it's already starting to get slow and boring on my end. ;)

Whitelisted!

IGN (In Game Name): electronicbird

Age (Optional): 19

Why are you looking to join the server?

Kinda bored on playing single player and i am looking for a brandnew tekkit server

i love duo play . Thats why i am looking for a small server

btw i am a franch so i suck at english , sorry about that

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?):

have been playing minecraft beta 1.7 just started tekkit a month before

IGN (In Game Name): electronicbird

Age (Optional): 19

Why are you looking to join the server?

Kinda bored on playing single player and i am looking for a brandnew tekkit server

i love duo play . Thats why i am looking for a small server

btw i am a franch so i suck at english , sorry about that

have been playing minecraft beta 1.7 just started tekkit a month before

Hi Electronicbird, unfortunately I am unable to accept you at this time. Thanks for your interest in joining and i'm sorry it didn't work out.

IGN (In Game Name): Ramman_Zephyrus

Age (Optional):17 About to be 18 in august

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? : To be honest it is summer time i have alot of time in my hands and im looking for a fun time and i think this server will be fun to be creative on. What i can bring to the server is creativity and a fun time im a relaxed person rarely get angry and i am a fun person once you get to know me

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?): My play style well I don't play solo if thats what your asking I am a team player sort of person because i find it more efficient and fun that way i have been playing minecraft for about a year and tekkit around half a year

Tell me a bit about yourself?: I have a relaxed nature and i consider myself a fun person to be around i like to build secret rooms as a challenge i consider it fun,i have been taking art for around 3 years i know how to be creative in minecraft , I am Mexican/French I live in Venice California. I have a motto if people trust me i trust them no matter what i don't judge a person too quickly so you can say i am trustworthy but first i would have to prove myself trustworthy -Thank you for reading my application hope you have a good summer :)

IGN (In Game Name): ubLightHero

Age (Optional): 32

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server?: I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment and have been looking for a new server to join. I have been played Tekkit Classic and have moved on to Tekkit lite. I have an extreme amount of knowledge of how to work the majority of the mods in this modpack work - including MFR, AE, IC2, BC, and TE.

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?): I enjoy assisting people with their projects/setups so that they have a fun time playing. I love to go mining (even after quarries are setup, especially in the nether) and collecct resources - discover caves and scenarios to build in. I enjoy setting up multiple "factories" to produce more resources, power, and autocrafting. After that, I like to 'beautify' the area around me and expand my borders

Tell me a bit about yourself?: Friendly, helpful, courteous and kind. I have no problems parting with resources for the greater cause - I just go out and get more! I am yearning to find a small team of players to quickly get things accomplished.

IGN: Jonezzzzz

I'm lookin for a small server like yours to play with a close knit group of people

I've been playin off and on for over a year, and my play style is aimed more towards building intricate things like factories.

I like to joke around alot and have fun

IGN (In Game Name): Dantegor

Age (Optional): 25

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? : i am looking for a fresh and friendly environment in order to learn new things and explore many more . I like building and exploring new things without have to worry about immature players that take advantage of you or destroy your things. I like to be able to trust my fellow players. I can bring a friendly face that loves to help and along with you build exciting things.

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?): I am fairly new , I have played original minecraft for a bit. After that I played tekkit and FTB so I can check both forestry and machines. I like to build fully operational things , but also try new things everytime .

Tell me a bit about yourself?: friendly , non-spammer, no rude chat, helpfull,open to new things, like to learn new things from more experienced players like you.

IGN (In Game Name): EvilJoshy

Age (Optional): 17

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? : To be within a community have a laugh, create an amazing world! I can be anyone's bitch haha,

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?): played minecraft on xbox for a year! then decided to join tekkit! been playing for half a year pretty much on my own :( and after watching endless hours of tekkit series I would really love to join a community!, I love to explore and use computercraft!

Tell me a bit about yourself?: Friendly, Funny, Love to chat to people, be a help as much as possible, love to get on with things, don't give up in till something is finished! I have finished college now till September and can spend a lot of time on the server! :)

Thanks for reading :)

IGN (In Game Name): Ramman_Zephyrus

Age (Optional):17 About to be 18 in august

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? : To be honest it is summer time i have alot of time in my hands and im looking for a fun time and i think this server will be fun to be creative on. What i can bring to the server is creativity and a fun time im a relaxed person rarely get angry and i am a fun person once you get to know me

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?): My play style well I don't play solo if thats what your asking I am a team player sort of person because i find it more efficient and fun that way i have been playing minecraft for about a year and tekkit around half a year

Tell me a bit about yourself?: I have a relaxed nature and i consider myself a fun person to be around i like to build secret rooms as a challenge i consider it fun,i have been taking art for around 3 years i know how to be creative in minecraft , I am Mexican/French I live in Venice California. I have a motto if people trust me i trust them no matter what i don't judge a person too quickly so you can say i am trustworthy but first i would have to prove myself trustworthy -Thank you for reading my application hope you have a good summer :)

Whitelisted!

IGN (In Game Name): Dantegor

Age (Optional): 25

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? : i am looking for a fresh and friendly environment in order to learn new things and explore many more . I like building and exploring new things without have to worry about immature players that take advantage of you or destroy your things. I like to be able to trust my fellow players. I can bring a friendly face that loves to help and along with you build exciting things.

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?): I am fairly new , I have played original minecraft for a bit. After that I played tekkit and FTB so I can check both forestry and machines. I like to build fully operational things , but also try new things everytime .

Tell me a bit about yourself?: friendly , non-spammer, no rude chat, helpfull,open to new things, like to learn new things from more experienced players like you.

Whitelisted!

Please consider me for your whitelist.

IGN: Le_Joueur

Why are you looking to join the server?: I need to settle down with a server and a community I can benefit and be helped by.

What can you bring to the server?: I'm generous and helpful, but not too talkative. I am a master of microblocks and I create ART!

Tell me about your play style?: I'm a quiet tinkerer. I set stretch goals from myself and make challenges that help me grow as a builder and an artist.

How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit?: Since before they renamed it Lite...or Classic...or New Coke.

What types of things do you like to do?: When I'm not detailing conversions of real-life objects into Tekkit, you'll generally find me working on a space/efficiency challenge I've created for myself.

Tell me a bit about yourself?: I'm a retired father of two, special-needs, autistic teenagers (who do play vanilla Minecraft on occasion); married to a wonderful epileptic woman with slight brain damage from high school. All in all, I play Tekkit Lite to relax between catastrophes that occur in my care-taking chores. Did I mention I'm a high-functioning autist too?

IGN (In Game Name): peckypeck903

Age (Optional): 14

I have been looking for a relatively small server that can develop. I also got nothing to do for the summer and thought I might kill some time with Tekkit. It might also be a good place to explore architecture, though I'm not very creative.

I don't know what other people think I can bring, but I know that I can bring a bit of happy faces here and there.

Tell me about your play style?:

I have been playing Minecraft for almost a year now. I played Tekkit when Tekkit classic was the main Tekkit so I have some experience with Industrial Craft, RedPower, Buildcraft, etc. I am not an avid pvp/raider, I usually never PvP. In most servers, I either join a town for find some nice terrain and build a simple house which I can expand into a small village for myself. I always mine, up to the point that I get lost in my own mines. I have also taken an interest to creating large farms a while back. When I can, I build automated machines with IC, BC, and RP.

I am not too immature for my age. My favorite animal would be the penguins. I am male. I have experiences with building massive machine contraptionsin other servers during the period of Tekkit classic. Though I may not be creative, I make up for it with my knowledge of machinery. I also am famalier with basic server commands, and know how to use Towny, LWC, and some other plugins I forgot the name of. I can play by myself and I am also a team player. I would rather the latter. That's pretty much it.

IGN (In Game Name):

Azandor

Age (Optional):

15, almost 16.

I can bring a nice player, and i am looking for a cool server to come to.

I've been playing tekkit for 1 year almost, and minecraft 1 year aswell :) I'm really good at machinery and building :) also redstone :)

We'll i live in belgium and i'm a happy guy who's looking for some cool server. I'm mature for the age of 15. Favorite color is green, i'm male.

In-Game Username: lazycory12

What i can bring to the server: I've been playing minecraft since Beta 1.3 and i've been playing tekkit since 1.2. I've played FTB, completed pretty much every mod now i've decided to move to Tekkit Lite. I'm extremely familiar with the FTB mods, that i notice some are in Tekkit Lite.

Contact Details: You can contact me via skype should you want to know more/ask further questions there (mine is lazycory) :)

Extra Details: I'm a more technical guy that makes things functional rather than the fancy-er side, however i will try to make things look "appealing" where necessary :) I live in the UK and i really enjoy playing in SMP with people because it widen's the variety of things you can do. E.g community activities such as wither, etc :P

I thank you for reading my application, i hope you take this into consideration and i look forward to seeing you on the server hopefully! :P

IGN:retlem94

Why are you looking to join the server?What can I bring to the server?:Well I certainly love helping out on new servers and i am bringing about 2 friends along :D

Tell me about your play style: I've been playing tekkit for about a year and minecraft for 2 years so im pretty experienced in minecraft/tekkit

Tell a bit about your self:Well i am very confedent about other players say they are having trouble I'd help them out! :D

IGN (In Game Name):Gandaf132

Age (Optional):9

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? :I like small servers were you can actually make friends and not get killed by a 100 people. I can make a factory plus I'm a good builder.

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?):I like parkor and getting automated stuff and factory. I have tekkit EXP but I still don't perfectly understand it

IGN: Yournormalwizard

Why are you looking to join the server: It's fun, and I have been looking for a small server where we all live in a town together, and help each other, etc. All the servers in here are either freaking filled with random people that grief, kill, steal, and other things that make them a horrible minecrafter. However, with a small server, you create bonds with the people in it and you can trust them. No need to worry about your diamonds being stolen.

Tell me about your play style?: Have been playing Minecraft since 2010 and Tekkit since 2011. I like making amazingly complex systems, that can all be powered and closed by one button. Makes you think how one thing can control and army.

Tell me a bit about yourself?: I have somewhat of a tragic back story, care to read? It was the summer of 2011, school was out, and my friends and I, being the nerds we are, just stared at our computer monitor all day, playing minecraft. We built cities, and the cities turned into kingdoms, and the kingdoms into empires, and the empires, into worlds. We bult millions of buildings and houses, not to mention the main city, that took atleast 2 biomes. It was getting boring. When you have everything, it's not much of a challenge. Then one of my friends introduced me to a wonderful creation, Tekkit. Ironically, a few months later, he started to hate tekkit. But that's not my story. We played for a while, and introduced me to the many machines, systems, pipes, and mods. I loved tekkit. It gave me the sense of challenge I always wanted in Vanilla Minecraft. In fact, Vanilla was so easy for us, we started coming up with challenges of our own, like the one where we can't mine gold, or the one that forbids us to go back to the overworld once we get to the nether. It was fun, but soon we were experts on that as well. Back to the story, after a few weeks of me creating basic machinery and uninsulated wires, he introduced me to the god of all servers. Arcanum. Arcanum was a holy grail upon all servers. Everyone was friendly, we all helped each other when they needed help, we would pull pranks on each other, such as changing someones flooring, we would laugh and have a good time. Even the victim would chuckle, because unlike other servers, he knew we would change the flooring back. It was great. But soon, the server started crashing and lagging, a lot. We would only play for about 30 minutes before it crashed again. We all hoped it wouldn't mean what we thought it meant, but a few days later, hell broke loose. The admin joined, out of the blue. He would normally greet us, ask us how we're doing, but not today, today he silently, went into his house, grabbed his nukes, and, boom. We all asked, what's going on? The admin said only said five words that rendered me speechless. "The server is shutting down." It has been years since that incident, and I'm still looking for a good server. This looks like my best shot. Thank you for reading. :)

Hello my ign name is logantheknight and i am 12 years old and the reason i would like to join this sever is because i like small severs that do a lot for the teckit fan base.I think that your sever is the perfect sever for me.I belive in being friendly to my neighbors because you should respect staff.A sever without a lot of pepole is a great place to build and have fun:D.Like on the skydoesminecraft survival sever i have ben griefed so many times that i stoped playing survival on that sever.I think that i would benifent the sever because i love to help pepole with crafting recipes and just being helpful it sounds like this is the perfect sever for me to join.I love to give pepole resourcs if they need them.ps my email adress is [email protected] plese contact me at this adress if i am whitlisted.thanks and have a nice day:D

IGN (In Game Name):
TylerMiller843

Age (Optional): 16

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? :Its fun to play on a small server because everyone know eachother and i could bring Nice building and lots of restone tricks

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit? What types of things do you like to do?): i have been playing minecraft for about a year now and have played tekkit for about the past 2 or 3 months

Tell me a bit about yourself?:Im a 16 year old with to much spare time cause of off seasons for sports and just want to join a nice server to play on

IGN: Aussie_Dude_32

What can I bring to the server: I am very resourceful and compliant, I don't look to start fights and I like to play with others so that I can enjoy the time I have on a server. I am currently on another small server with my friends but that isn't always on so I try to play single player but it just isn't the same so i just end up cheating things in and skipping everything so that I'm up to where I was in the server then I just get bored again.

Play Style: laid back, I help with other peoples buildings if they ask but I'm not exactly the most creative person in the world, most of my houses are just boxes with a lot of machines and chests. if I have the resources I build an elaborate underground chain of floors that are quite cool but i need heaps of bricks to make it look decent.

About Me: I live in Australia and I spend most of my time at home playing things like tekkit and just cause 2. I like sandbox games or puzzle games. things that are different from all the other games out there like CoD and Assassins Creed.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and i await your reply.

IGN: aidancav17

Why are you looking to join this server?: Well, i really have nothing to do except for building pretty neat structures on tekkit and i'm bored, And I have ALL summer to build through so I don't want to be that bored, building EVERY day for a few months

What can you bring to the server?: I hope to bring joy to myself and others to the server, as lots of people say I'm really cooperative

Tell me about your play style?: I have been playing the cracked minecraft version since 2009 and i bought it on 2010 and I love buildings, and simply enjoy minecraft or tekkit to the limit

Tell me a bit about yourself?: I spend most of my days building structures, citys and villages but I got bored of all that, I downloaded Tekkit Lite nearly jumping off my seat at every creeper explosion to my ME terminals or Beautiful Structures (If i say so myself) and I am bored playing Single Player, I tried RC-Tekkit Lite, but I didn't feel the same, as the map world was so crowded and no where to build neat homes So I got on a quest to find a low player server, and I hope this is that server, Thanks for reading, and I hope you accept :I

IGN (In Game Name): stosXri

Age (Optional): 33

i guess i am looking a quite, peaceful server to explore, build and communicate with ppl that have the same interest as me (minecraft),

i have the imagination and the determination to build great things

i started playing minecraft/technics version 1.2.5 (i think) left it for a while and started again recently with tekkit lite

i am friendly, peaceful , social, dedicated, focused.