[1.0.0] APOC Gaming Hexxit [Dungeons & Towers][NO WHITELIST] [APPLY FOR STAFF][Tons of Plugins]

Zilacon

Fixed homes not working in the twilight.

Fixed chunks not loading in the nether due to twilight forest timing out.

Removed Clear Lag, was deleting everyone's animals.

Removed NameTags & TagAPI they do not seem to be working...

Hidden

Its not broken on my end...

When I try to view it (and this page tries to load it in the first place), it doesn't appear, and the page that loads instead says hotlinking from the site is not allowed. You'll want to either allow image hotlinking from APOC Gaming's site (using the site's bandwidth), or change the image host.

Hidden

When I try to view it (and this page tries to load it in the first place), it doesn't appear, and the page that loads instead says hotlinking from the site is not allowed. You'll want to either allow image hotlinking from APOC Gaming's site (using the site's bandwidth), or change the image host.

CloudFlare had hotlinking disabled for my server, how is it now?

Hidden

CloudFlare had hotlinking disabled for my server, how is it now?

Looks good.

A few other things that could use tweaks in the thread, to comply with our posting guidelines:

- An actual banned items/mods list, not reference to one that's on the server. We want people to know what they can and can't use before they join.

- The plugins list specific to this (Hexxit) server. You're getting quite a bit of extra exposure by being able to post in multiple server sections, and people will want to know what plugins are on this one.

Hidden

Looks good.

A few other things that could use tweaks in the thread, to comply with our posting guidelines:

- An actual banned items/mods list, not reference to one that's on the server. We want people to know what they can and can't use before they join.

- The plugins list specific to this (Hexxit) server. You're getting quite a bit of extra exposure by being able to post in multiple server sections, and people will want to know what plugins are on this one.

Banned list? Will do.

The plugin list is specific all of our servers for technic packs have the same plugins.

EDIT: Banlist added.

I would just like to point out that on several occasions staff members have been joining my server, not only advertising their server but bashing mine, I run heaviest populated Hexxit server and I have enough problems as it is without your "crew" joining and spamming your IP.

• 4 weeks later...

AVOID THIS SERVER!

My son (12 yr) was playing on it for about 2 weeks for 5-6 hours a day. He understands how to use the grief protection and everything. He had a fully built home very well north ( maybe 8000-9000 blocks ) of the spawn area to avoid encountering other players. He had amassed several sets of hexxit armor and many chests loaded with gems and other valuables. Today he logged on to discover someone entered into his grief protected area and removed all his chests, leaving his armor and furnaces only. When he asked an admin about it they only told him to go to their website and file a complaint. Today the top post on that website is a complaint about Zilicon abusing his admin powers and trolling players. Zilicon is the head admin there so little or nothing will be done. So like I said before....

AVOID THIS SERVER!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was thinking about joining until I saw on the website that all of their staff are effectively bribing their way on to the team. I understand you've got bills to pay, but paying for a staff position? I'm personally not comfortable with that at all. Good luck with the server!