[1.0.0] Kenjico's Hexxit [8 Slots][PvP Is Allowed][Whitelist]

Kenjico

Kenjico's Hexxit Server!

u2883.png

Casa De Kenjico

A little bit about us...

We started out as a "private" server, just for friends & family. The servers been running all sorts of mods / vanilla for nearly 2 years now. Very recently we were running the newest update of big dig, but due to how unstable this has become, we've decided to try something else in the mean time while they fix the issues over at the Big Dig mod pack! So come and give it a go with us!

Information about our server...

UK Based Server

We've owned the server for nearly 2 years

It's a dedicated server with 24/7 uptime

White list is enabled (To prevent griefers)

We don't run any additional plugins or mods, just standard Hexxit

Server is 8 slots, but if we see increased interest in players we will increase this to suit

Any changes to the server will be voted on by all players not just ruled by admins

World is backed up twice a day

The main players try to get on as much as we can, but due to work ect, it's not always possible!

There are bugs! This is a new mod pack so don't expect 100% perfect gameplay

Mods we've removed...

Dimensional Doors - Because it's a shit mod and shouldn't be allowed to exist

(Really lags the server to near crash)

What we are looking for...

We are looking for players who want to try out the new Hexxit mod and want to have fun.

We're a close knit group of 4 - 5 players on a regular basis, and are looking for new people to join in the server and get on with everyone. Groups are welcome.

You are welcome to join our town, if you want too just ask in-game for co-ords

Server Rules...

These are easy, we only follow 6 rules:

1 - Don't be an idiot

2 - Don't grief people

3 - The moon / space is no rules, enter at your own risk!

4 - Don't ruin other peoples stuffs, they will probably destroy you!

5 - Build wonderful shit

6 - Defend your lands however you see fit. Make sure your land is clearly marked however!

Server Information...

1-3973-560x95-1-FF5519-FFFFFF.png

Server Applications

To apply to play on our server, please either post on this thread or PM me with the following information, we will consider group applications as well as individuals, all will be considered.

• In game name

• Location (Preferably UK)

• Minecraft experience to date

• A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server

• Anything else you think we should know

Other info...

More information will be added along with screenshots, for now if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM on here.

If you are banned from the server, PM me to appeal.

This post will be updated with new stuffs/missing info over time.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to play hexxit with someone.

IGN: crash14ns

MC experience: lots of modded experience, science the first tekkit and vanilla before that

I need people to play with and I am loving hexxit, I want to be on a whitelist server because every non whitelist always ends with me being spawn killed or grieved and you look like you have a great community

OTHER THINGS: I love building epic houses that are ancient style

• In game name: Jordan4102000

• Minecraft experience to date: Quite a bit of redstone/ played since beta 1.3.2
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I am currently looking for a small community to play a game of hexxit with a friend of mine. We know you would prefer it if we lived in the United Kingdoms but it is really a pain finding a good whitelist server in America. This small server seems a sizable for a group of friends to go and mess around with hexxit and have fun. It would be a great deal of fun if you would white list me and my friend. (ps- my friend will apply once he creates his forum account.)
  • Anything else you think we should know: I am protective of my builds and redstone creations.(tends to break everything to do with the build if the redstone doesn't work right/make sure it looks like I never attempted the creation I made with redstone.)

in game name: golddigger5647

minecraft experience: know up to date vinnila ,tekket classic , voidswrath, and yog craft.

paragraph: i played many none white list servers but always didnt like them because i always get killed or grieffed and most has too much lag and the players were not very nice to each other. some times i help other players but got stab in the back and every building i make always get destroyed i hope i get to join ur server it would be nice if we get along.

anything else you think we should know: im a guy who loves to try new things i do not kill with out reason helps others and like to have fun=)

Name

socialaztec

London

Minecraft Experience

Have been playing for around 2-3, mostly on Tekkit and FTB. My real love is big projects, especially where groups build together. I like to take on the technical role of the group, using redstone etc.

Why I Want to Join

I am looking for a small community of players rather than a large server and definitely one that is in the UK. You have been running servers for around two years so I trust the stability and that it will be well run. As for me, I am 23 and live in London working as a software developer. I regularly tinker with any anything from integrated circuits with my Rasberry Pi to website design. I love anything that presents a technical challenge.

Anything Else?

I have a single ban next to my IGN on a public server from a year or so ago. I can assure you that this was because of a spiteful admin and was no fault of my own.

lockdown142

United States

Regular Minecraft for about a year then I got into the different FTB modpacks for the past few months.

I really want to play Hexxit in a small community. I have no friends to start up a server with, so this small community seems great.

:) I love playing with mods and fun Minecraft stuff,

The only other things you need to know is that I am dedicated to playing Minecraft, so I have become quite good at building, hunting, exploring, fighting, even redstone

:P

• In game name
    DarK1272
  • Location (Preferably UK)
    US (PA)
  • Minecraft experience to date
    Been playing seance 1.4.2 Alpha
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server
    Hexxit has a lot of new elements and I'm looking for a small group of poeple to explore this new mod and its new features.
  • Anything else you think we should know
    I'v run my own vanilla server for a long time and i know how to run thing and whats expected of me as a player.

In game name: Yemmiz

Minecraft experience to date: I've played since early beta, played countless modpacks and I'm really enjoying what little I've played of Hexxit so far.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'm an easy-going guy who really enjoys the creativity and freedom of minecraft, and with the new Hexxit pack, there's just so much more to do.

Anything else you think we should know: I haven't been banned/kicked/suspended from any server that I've played on, and I don't count on ever experiencing that. Don't expect me to break any rules or act like a fool.

In game name: Ginito

Minecraft Experience: have been playing minecraft for a long time now can't even remember when i started, always love trying out new mods so far hexxit seems like the mod you can spent months on.

The reason why i want to join this server is that me and my friend (yemmiz) both want a good hexxit server where we can play and have fun with other people.

What you can expect of me: commen sence is a given, no griefing (hate that s**t) some pvp :P. And most of all a guy who follow the rules of the server.

In Game Name: spoonynoob

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now. I am an experienced adventurer, miner, survivor, PvPer, builder.. I am a pretty experienced all around player.

Why I want to join: I am looking for a professionally hosted small server where I can have fun with others and experience the new hexxit mod pack.

Other stuff: I love minecraft, hiking, camping, rockclimbing and traveling.

What you can expect of me: I am a mature player and I have common sense; I won't scream and cry if I die; andI will follow the rules.

IGN
: tybeans

EXPERIENCE: haven't been playing for the longest time but still am pretty epic at tekkit and stuff similar.

ME: I have a thing for making things machines work in a efficient and quick way in the game and I like to have fun with others I can trust. If there is a Q about IC2 BC and similar mods I think I should be able to help.

In game name Skullcatron

Age ~15

Location (Preferably UK) United State of the America, the Central.

Minecraft ~ experience to date Been playing MC for about two years now.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server - Since I'm only insterested in finding a effective 24/7 server, who have less annoyance people who only wish to do nothing but aother, and act as a "Total" immature, Thus I look forward to searching a strictly mature server where you can find someone to team up with for adventure, and at last no lags that can hinder your gameplay exprience! Now for me? I'm just a average deaf student going to highschool after this summer, I also enjoy playing computer-gamings, and curently enjoy teamworks more than solo.

Anything else you think we should know ~ I do not like ponies, beware.

• In game name: Towertown and my friend, Sammarleautyler
  • Location (Preferably UK): United States (California)
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have played since right before the Halloween update for minecraft.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: Recently, I have gotten a little bit bored of vanilla minecraft and have been testing out some of the modpacks on the technic launcher. A couple days ago, I noticed this new pack that came out, and it was so fun. So, I tried to make a server for it. Turns out, my computer isn't the best host. Constant crashes and all that. So my friend and I have been looking for a good server to join today after the millionth crash of my server. I could play it alone, but gaming with others is so much more fun :)

In game name: Ender_Husky

Location United Kingdom :D

Minecraft experience to date: Been playing for a year-ish now.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I think it would be best for me, to be on a small Whitelisted server, since its hard for me to do anything or get along with anyone on big servers, so i think it would be easier if i could join your amazing server,and make lots of good friends and have a good time!

Anything else you think we should know

I am kind most of the time (I do swear but mildly you could say, if someone does really make me annoyed, but most of the time im good and kind!)

Please take my post into consideration!

IGN:milledigo

Minecraft Experience to date:i've been playing for almost one and a half years now

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server:i Would love to join your server because it look's really nice and to make new friend

I never swear and im a kind person that loves to help out others that need help.

• akosiemar

• Location (Philippines)

• Four years!, Ehah!

• I think it's best for me playing in a small whitelisted server, Because i don't like

the big ones, It's so laggy, And people can easily
    Grief sometimes, So yeah......
    And I'm searching for an awesome server for Hexxit, Because it's newly
    Released, So yeah, that's it..

• I am kind, But not always, And i don't Grief, Griefers are my

Enemies, Griefers are like puppies that can't
    Hold their Pee when they are told not to pee.
    So, Uh, I hope you like my.. Application to be Whitelisted..
    See ya on the server.. I think!

• In game name: rytis223
  • Location (Preferably UK) Uk
  • Minecraft experience to date : Alpha
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: Myname is Rytis i love these kind of rpg mods like HAck/mine
  • Anything else you think we should know: I like to play with some team and have fun :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons