Kenjico

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In game name: TheTechPony
  • Age 13
  • Location (Preferably UK) : Holland aKa Dutch
  • Minecraft experience to date: Redstone, Buildings, Mining, Potions.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: To have fun! And the other server's are all explored! And also just wanna join :P
  • Anything else you think we should know: Naahhhhhhhh

• In game name: lokemannen
  • Location (Preferably UK): Sweden

Minecraft experience to date: Been playing minecraft for 1 year and 6 months and have been using various mods mostly on singleplayer.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I like the modpack and I dont want to play on singleplayer and i thought this server looked pretty awesome.

• Anything else you think we should know

• in game name: Attheshows
  • Location (Preferably UK): Manitoba, Canada
  • Minecraft experience to date: I have about two years of online play on Minecraft.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: Hi there. I am Attheshows. I am a player with a straightforward mind who loves small servers because they're usually free of lag and have good people in them. the reason why I want to join this server is because I want to enjoy online Hexxit gameplay on a smaller scale, rather than a server that has a lot of bad players.
  • Anything else you think we should know: .... I'm not sure really.

IGN: Trombone97

Minecraft experience to date: I've been playing for about a year now. I have a lot of experience with all types of mods, but lately mostly Technic/Tekkit/Volts/etc.

A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I have tryed pretty much every server on this forum for hexxit, and I believe that it is most fun to play with a small group of people who you can trust not to betray you. I don't really like the big (laggy) servers with greifers galore. I would like to play on this server because it looks awesome and looks like I might make some friends and have a great time :D

Anything else you think we should know: Nothing, as far as I know.

Please take my post into consideration! :D

IGN: RaultheGreat26

Minecraft experience to date: Vanilla in perfection, Tekkit ( Classic, Lite ), FTB, Voltz, Hexxit, Hacl Slash Mine ( I love it :3 ), little bit of Big Dig. High skills of administrator in over 8 servers, Plugins: Towny, Factions, Economy, Advanced Logblock.

A short paragraph about yourself and why would you like to play on our server: Hexxit is another challenge on my list, and I'll gladly accept it, also this server will be good because of the small player space.

Anything else you think we should know: Mostly I have a heart of an adventurer, meaning that I will grow and explore at the same time.

IGN:R3d_Kn1ght

Experience: I have played for roughly 1 year, but know more tricks than the vets.

Hello, I think i would love to join this server, because I've always wanted to play with a small group of people. I mostly make farms, and mess with redstone. I would love to join to help by providing food for newer members. Please consider and thank you for your time.

-R3d

ok well I know this is a stretch but I'd like to ask if there's any way I can get console access because I'm hands down the most active player on the server. I'v put in countless hours in the short week I'v been playing and there are people like Yemmiz and golddigger can vouch for that. I'd just like to know because I'd like to reset the server now and again when its down. it always seems to be down when I'd like to be on. I don't want to be OP I just want to be able to reset the server when I have to.

IGN: picori09

Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.7.3.

Why I Want to Play: I personally don't like big servers a lot. Especially ones like big Hexxit servers. There are always way too many people that have better stuff than I do. So I saw that your server only had 8 slots and it was whitelist, I was interested. I also think that it would be a lot of fun to play on a small server.

Other Stuff: I mainly keep to myself, as I am generally shy when I'm online. And I definitely won't go around killing everybody I see.

I think that's everything you asked for. Thanks for the chance for being on your server.

IGN:Csite101

Im very experienced with minecraft iv been playing it for 4 years.

When I came across your server it seemed friendly , well-handled and lots of fun. I understand if you don't whitelist me .

• 2 weeks later...

• In game name: XxKeianexX
  • Location (Preferably UK): Canada
  • Minecraft experience to date: I've played for about 3 years now, played on many servers and beat the game many times.
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: I'm a fun nice guy likes to help noobs and such. I hate playing Hexxit alone and want a nice community to play with.
  • Anything else you think we should know: Nope

• IGN-Grikjis
  • Age-16
  • Location-Latvia
  • Minecraft experience-I have been playing vanilla minecraft since Indev,but have not played a lot of Hexxit.
  • I would like to play on this server because I have been looking for a nice server with Hexxit,preferably with a whitelist so the people playing on it are all nice and helpful and get to know eachother.I also really like to play games with my friends not in single player because I like playing with other people and helping them when they need help and recieving help when I need it in return.
  • I have been a moderator on two servers,and other owners of other servers have trusted me enough to give me World Edit access and Creative Mode,which proves that I am a trustable person I guess :D

• In game name: Alnoso
  • Location (Preferably UK): Sorry, no UK but i'm pretty near (kinda) I live in Romania
  • Minecraft experience to date: I play since 1.4.4
  • A short paragraph about yourself and why you would like to play on our server: It's hexxit plus you removed the dimensional doors mod, the rifts are too annoying plus i hate when people build overpowered hard-to-reach bases in their own dimension.
  • Anything else you think we should know: I'm most of the time very calm and don't swear or whatsover but i can get annoyied pretty quick if people ignore me and say i should shut up while talking about random senseless s*it such as crafting tables and how you get them. (Why would someone that has experience in MC talk about that?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons