New to Technic - Dropping Problem

Blobthe15

Whenever I try to drop an item in-game using q, the gravity around my character is so strong that my character can't get away from the item. There's probably some silly solution that I'm not thinking of to stop from instantly grabbing items once I throw them, but if anyone could help me out that would be appreciated.

Yeah, that is the absolutely WORST enchantment I've ever seen. It irritates me to no end to have 4 lilypads flying around me because my inventory is full. Oh, I'll just drop something to make room for them! Now I have whatever I dropped following me. It is just silly, and to my knowledge, has no REAL use.

I still hold my opinion.

Just because it has a perk doesn't mean it is good.

I find that the annoyances that comes with it outweighs the one or two chips I lose via burning.

I've not played Minecraft for too long, but I know you dont just jump into it and go for broke. You plan how you mine so stuff DOESN'T fall in lava.

i actually have become permanently magnetized even with no Armour or tools with the enchantment even in inventory my player still has the effect, to setup my twilight portal i had to use a dispenser and a redstone repeater to get far enough away not to suck the diamond back toward me when it came out of the dispenser

also you can remove the enchantment from armor or tools int he enchantment table if you dont like it, assuming you dont have my problem

I still hold my opinion.

Just because it has a perk doesn't mean it is good.

I find that the annoyances that comes with it outweighs the one or two chips I lose via burning.

I've not played Minecraft for too long, but I know you dont just jump into it and go for broke. You plan how you mine so stuff DOESN'T fall in lava.

It's pretty useful for mining in the nether, especially glowstone.

i actually have become permanently magnetized even with no Armour or tools with the enchantment even in inventory my player still has the effect, to setup my twilight portal i had to use a dispenser and a redstone repeater to get far enough away not to suck the diamond back toward me when it came out of the dispenser

also you can remove the enchantment from armor or tools int he enchantment table if you dont like it, assuming you dont have my problem

keep it in a backpack. It should no longer count as being in your inventory then.