~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: MagicMan1ac

Why would you like to join our community? I would like a fresh start and would like to help due to my experience on multiple other servers including a hexxit one.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Of course.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Of course!

IGN: Trombone97

Why would you like to join our community?: I would like a better community than the other hexxit servers I've been on and this looks like it will be.

Have you read and agree to all our rules?: I have indeed.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: Yes I do (Not that hard), It's already installed

IGN: MagicMan1ac

Why would you like to join our community? I would like a fresh start and would like to help due to my experience on multiple other servers including a hexxit one.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Of course.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Of course!

IGN: NickOnimura

Why join our community? I don't have much experience with SMP servers and I'm looking for decent ones to join.

Read and agreed to the rules? Yes.

Know how to install Hexxit? Absolutely.

Looks great guys! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! I'll keep you up to date with any new information.

IGN: Darien490

This seems to be the most well-put-together of the Hexxit servers I've seen so far. Most of the others are crap.

I have read and agree to the rules.

I've already logged quite a few Hexxit hours.

Looks great guys! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! I'll keep you up to date with any new information. And thanks, I hope the server lives up to your expectations!

IGN: Ginito

Why would you like to join our community? love playing hexxit one of the most fun mods i have seen in a long time for minecraft, and with the mods this server will be getting i can only see this being alot of fun. (side note) want to play with me IRL mate (yemmiz)

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes read them and i will follow them to the letter.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes have been playing hexxit since release.

IGN: pablo_ramos2

Why would you like to join our community? For the Hexxit Experience and to join a great community

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes

IGN: Ginito

Why would you like to join our community? love playing hexxit one of the most fun mods i have seen in a long time for minecraft, and with the mods this server will be getting i can only see this being alot of fun. (side note) want to play with me IRL mate (yemmiz)

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes read them and i will follow them to the letter.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes have been playing hexxit since release.

Looks great guys! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! I'll keep you up to date with any new information.

IGN: turcotte1

Why would you like to join our community? I would like to join this community because this is the first server I found for hexxit, and so far it seems like a high end server.

IGN: idisir

Why would you like to join our community? I was just looking for a server for Hexxit and I like new servers.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have read rules and I accept.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, I alrady have it.

IGN: Hornbull

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a reliable server with a good community to play on, meet new people and get more experience playing Hexxit. c:

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yep, twice just to be sure.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yep, already got it installed.

IGN: Duncecake

Why would you like to join our community: I want to enjoy Hexxit in an enjoyable matter. So I would love to join an awesome community to meet and interact with others. And to mainly have a wonderful time just like everyone else!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules: I read and agree to your rules.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack: All done and installed!!

IGN: RedGlar3

Why would you like to join our community?: Me and my friend were enthralled by the hexxit gameplay in single player mode. As fun as single player is, it isn't the same as playing with an online community. So we decided we wanted to find a steady, reliable, and fun hexxit server, that has mature staff, and a mature and friendly player base. I am looking forward to hearing back from you and hope you will accept my request to be white listed in time for the launch. Thank you!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: I fully understand the rules.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes i have it installed.

IGN: rngs

Why: I like playing hexxit, but am not a fan of playing single player. The way the game works seems more fun when your working together with a large group of people or she your fighting another player. So i am interested in joining your server because it seems very organized and well planned.

Rules: Understood.

mod: Have it installed.

IGN: elainaa

Why would you like to join our community?: Love the new hexxit, but I don't like playing single player. Been looking for a cool and friendly player base, with good, and mature admins. Your sites made an impression and I think this server is pretty neat, hope to be white listed soon thanks.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes

IGN: ShadowNation

Why would you like to join our community? After Hexxit came out, me and my friend (robotdog2000) where trying to find a good server that didn't crash every four minutes. This looks like a good one and judging by the people you have accepted, it looks like it has a good community too.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes. Yes I have :D

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Easy Peasy.

IGN: Gothic_anjo

Why would you like to join our community? well to be honest i see servers with people who seek to destroy than rather help. a peaceful community would be nice and a good change. Like they say even pvp could be peaceful. And to be honest it is called "beyond hexxit" which i am curious if i was honest.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes i do agree on the terms.

Yes i do have hexxit, but is it okay if i have optifine added with it?

IGN: knaelidos

Why would you like to join our community?

I have been pillaged and raided each time I log off and all factions I join usually break down within a few hours, I'm hoping a new server, a new start and a new community could change things around. Plus the features described makes it sound awesome.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?

Yes I have, and I will follow all of them and any new ones added.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?

Already have been installed and ready to roll.