~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

IGN: WolfOfVoid

Why would I like to join? A friend and I have been playing Hexxit on a few servers and we, literally, searched for hours before we found a server that everything had not been raided already. I'm hoping to play this server /w him and we can actually have fun. OH! And I love having an economy in any modpack. :D

Have I read and agree to the rules? Of course, and I would never violate rules on a privately held server anyway.

Do I know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? -.- Lawd, help those who don't. :P

**Also, I'm #100 w00t.

Looks great! I'll be adding you to the whitelist and sending you a PM!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ign oPROT0TYPEo

Why would I like to join?i love playing hexxit I love the challenge to hunt people down and raid dungensHave I read and agree to the rules? Of course, and I would never violate any rules ever

Do I know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? of corse how else am I playing this

ign oPROT0TYPEo

Why would I like to join?i love playing hexxit I love the challenge to hunt people down and raid dungensHave I read and agree to the rules? Of course, and I would never violate any rules ever

Do I know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? of corse how else am I playing this

Looks good man. I will add you to our whitelist and send you a PM, welcome to the server!

Why would you like to join our community? I want to join a small and friendly minecraft server community, I wish only to have fun and enjoy the company of others!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have, and I agree to all of them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I do.

Why would you like to join our community? I want to join a small and friendly minecraft server community, I wish only to have fun and enjoy the company of others!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have, and I agree to all of them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I do.

I need your name.

IGN: gerda1990

why would you like to join our community? toxicholic is my lover

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? jes i have, and i agree to all of them

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes i do

Congrats & welcome to Beyond Hexxit. PM incoming!

IGN: TheGuillotine

Why would you like to join our community? I love hexxit and factions but I don't like playing single player.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, I agree and will follow them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yeah, I have already had it installed for a while.

Why would you like to join our community? I love hexxit and factions but I don't like playing single player.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, I agree and will follow them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yeah, I have already had it installed for a while.

IGN: WestKnowsBest

Why would you like to join our community? I want to play with my friends and have factions and PvP

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, and I agree with them

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? I already have it installed.

IGN: WestKnowsBest

Why would you like to join our community? I want to play with my friends and have factions and PvP

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, and I agree with them

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? I already have it installed.

Welcome to Beyond Hexxit! Please enjoy your stay! A PM should be arriving shortly

IGN: yellownarwhalrus

why would you like to join our community? I think that this seems like server i would like, considering the adventureing world, where many of the other servers i have been on would eventually run out of places to explore

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes i have, and i agree.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? i already have :D

IGN:DreadedCake

Why would you like to join our community?It looks like a fun no lag hexxit community that i would love to explore with my friends

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?yes and yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes been playing for a few days already

IGN: yellownarwhalrus

why would you like to join our community? I think that this seems like server i would like, considering the adventureing world, where many of the other servers i have been on would eventually run out of places to explore

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes i have, and i agree.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? i already have :D

IGN: jaknevermore

Why would you like to join our community?

Just looking for something new hopefully meet some people .

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?

Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?

Yes sir!

Looks great guys, I'll be adding you to our whitelist and sending you a PM!