~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

IGN: evanmag

Why would you like to join our community? I've been looking for a good, well made Hexxit server

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, I do

IGN: Moonlightsways

Why would you like to join our community? Single player isnt as entertaining anymore, so I decided to give multiplayer a try.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, I already own it.

IGN: Knifestar25

Why would you like to join our community? Me and a friend are looking for a good server with constant uptime because the last one was down a lot and we think hexxit is much fun indeed.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Installed and ready to go.

IGN: trenty43

Why would you like to join our community? Well, I have been looking for a server to just play and relax on in our spare time since our previous server was almost constantly down, so we decided to move to a new one. We also want a community thats slightly private and whitlist servers tend to be more friendly or community based.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have and agree to all rules and conditions.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? I have already installed the modpack and have it ready to go

Looks great guys! I will be adding you to our whitelist and sending you a PM! Looking forward to seeing you on the server

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Zublac

Why would you like to join our community? Im interested in Joining a server! Liking Hexxit so far and am tired of running my own server all the time. so i wana try a community server :) Looking at getting my bro and a few other friends on.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes sure have!

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already installed ;)

IGN: refiero

Why would you like to join our community? Seems like it would be a lag-free, grief-free server for me and my two friends to play on.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I've read them all and agree

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already installed.

IGN: Nexensis_

Why would you like to join our community? I'd like to play Hexxit and adventure with other players.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes

IGN: Latino_woodruff

Why would you like to join our community? I'd like to join a friendly small server that's fun :D

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Done!

Why would you like to join our community? I'd like to join a friendly small server that's fun :D

Why would you like to join our community? Im interested in Joining a server! Liking Hexxit so far and am tired of running my own server all the time. so i wana try a community server :) Looking at getting my bro and a few other friends on.

Why would you like to join our community? Seems like it would be a lag-free, grief-free server for me and my two friends to play on.

Why would you like to join our community? I'd like to play Hexxit and adventure with other players.

All accepted! Welcome to the server!

Looks great guys! I'll be adding you to our whitelist and sending out a PM. Looking forward to seeing you on the server!

IGN: LogramAce

Why would you like to join our community? I have been playing Hexxit for a while on single player and some of my friends and I want to play together in a good multiplayer server, and this sounds like a very mature, and friendly server community.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have and I agree to all the rules.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, as I said, I have been playing on a single player world for a bit, and would like to experience the multiplayer environment.

IGN: a3person

Why would you like to join our community? To learn how to Hexxit.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Not manually but the Technic launcher does a great job doing it for me.

IGN: Lootf

Why would you like to join our community? i want a lovely mature pvp server and this is the one!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?yes. i completely agree with the rules

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes, i also know how to switch between versions and such

Sorry for my mock-ups on whitelisting people. As of today, you must be at least 13 years of age to be accepted on our server. If you are already whitelisted and are not of age, unfortunately for you, you will no longer be admitted into the server. So for anyone who is of age and still not whitelisted, please contact me here or on our website, www.beyondhexxit.enjin.com. We apologize for any inconveniences and thank you for your cooperation!

IGN: a3person

Why would you like to join our community? To learn how to Hexxit.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Not manually but the Technic launcher does a great job doing it for me.

IGN: Lootf

Why would you like to join our community? i want a lovely mature pvp server and this is the one!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?yes. i completely agree with the rules

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes, i also know how to switch between versions and such

IGN: MeowRawrLemon

Why would you like to join our community? I'd like to try out Hexxit.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I am.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes.

IGN: LogramAce

Why would you like to join our community? I have been playing Hexxit for a while on single player and some of my friends and I want to play together in a good multiplayer server, and this sounds like a very mature, and friendly server community.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have and I agree to all the rules.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, as I said, I have been playing on a single player world for a bit, and would like to experience the multiplayer environment.

Just in case there was any confusion, you guys are all whitelisted and welcome to come join us for our Full Release!

The IP is either 184.154.57.154 or mc.beyondhexxit.com

IGN: ollie_jersey

Why would you like to join our community? I am looking for a good whitelist server for me and my mate this may be it

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already have it

Last edited by BeyondHexxitServer, 46 minutes ago