~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

IGN: killobot109

Why would you like to join our community? I wanna join cause I hate playing alone.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already have it installed.

PS. im sorry for the trouble but i put in the wrong ign can you plz add me to the server, can you replace this one for the rocketbeam109?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: wingman1224

Why?: I am somewhat of a newbie in Technic and I am looking for my first Hexxit server, and after reading your server's description i thought this would be a great server to join.

Rules: Yes, I ave read them.

Installed?: Yes, I have installed Hexxit

IGN: killobot109

Why would you like to join our community? I wanna join cause I hate playing alone.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already have it installed.

PS. im sorry for the trouble but i put in the wrong ign can you plz add me to the server, can you replace this one for the rocketbeam109?

No worries! I fixed it.

IGN: wingman1224

Why?: I am somewhat of a newbie in Technic and I am looking for my first Hexxit server, and after reading your server's description i thought this would be a great server to join.

Rules: Yes, I ave read them.

Installed?: Yes, I have installed Hexxit

Welcome aboard! Check your PMs for more information!

IGN: Bangz0r

Why would you like to join our community? was looking for a promising server and this was the best one

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes i have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes

IGN: Hovsterr

Why would you like to join our community? Because I have been looking for a good hexxit server and saw that "savagerpg" had one so I choosed to join BeyondHexxit because i've been playing on savagerpg and I think that the server is run fair and good.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes i have read them

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes

IGN: Latusy

Age: Old enough to be someone's mother. If you really want to know, I'll Pm it to you or... something

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a nice place to play some minecraft. Someone I know already joined, so I thought I might too.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yessir.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Have it.

IGN: Lothos73

Age: Old enough to be someone's father. If you really want to know, I'll Pm it to you or... something

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a nice place to play some minecraft. PocketOx already applied, so I thought I might too.

IGN:TheProlo

Why would you like to join our community?Because I want to play Hexxit with friends already on the server

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?Yes and yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?Yes, and I already have.

IGN: jman15x

Why would you like to join our community? its hard to find nice server community's and this one looks to be nice and strong. I would like to contribute

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes and yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes I have it downloaded and now how to operate it.

IGN: smileystar_8

Why would you like to join our community? Because i wanna start a new story whit my friends on this fantastic server, and i think this is one of the best? I was at much server admin and i had an own server, but from MC (Minecraft). I play MC since Alpha :)

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes had :)

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Cmon why i want to play on this server ? :D sure! :3

IGN: damn_cookii

Why would you like to join our community? Because i want to play whit friends on this awsome server, (smileystar_8 and flonoso135) and its very interesting to see so an epic server! I play Minecraft since Beta 1.3_1

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes i do :D

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes i do :P

IGN: DraGonZz

Why would you like to join our community?: Looks very fun and I have 2 friends who play on this server and have recommended it to me. I have also played MineCraft since the early Alpha stages and have been looking for a nice server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: Yes

Thank you for taking the time to read my application,

~ DraGonZz

IGN: AmericanTrailMix

Why would you like to join our community? I wanna check out Hexxit, and this server looks great. I usually play on multiplayer servers, so playing alone on such an interesting adventure-based modpack wouldn't feel right.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes.

my friend and I share a forum account. this is a double application.

IGN:WmJDougherty (im the one writing this)

Why would you like to join our community? we were looking for a non-laggy, adventure without worrying about greif.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes I do, already play it.

IGN:cocomoe143 (hes oovoo calling me now.)

Why would you like to join our community? we were looking for a non-laggy, adventure without worrying about greif.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes. I explained all of the rules to him via oovoo video call

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes. already installed.

IGN: tiger7758

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a Hexxit community to join, just started playing around with this mod.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already installed

IGN : D7o0mz age:18 Why would you like to join our community? I'm looking for a pvp hexxit server and yours looks cool from the description Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, I have Do you know how to install the Hexxit mod pack? Yes, Already have it

IGN: Bangz0r

Why would you like to join our community? was looking for a promising server and this was the best one

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes i have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes

IGN: Hovsterr

Why would you like to join our community? Because I have been looking for a good hexxit server and saw that "savagerpg" had one so I choosed to join BeyondHexxit because i've been playing on savagerpg and I think that the server is run fair and good.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes i have read them

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes

IGN:goldencombat

why?:i am tired of playing on singleplayer and i want to join a good server and yours look great

rules: of course

install:i already installed it

IGN: Latusy

Age: Old enough to be someone's mother. If you really want to know, I'll Pm it to you or... something

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a nice place to play some minecraft. Someone I know already joined, so I thought I might too.

IGN: Lothos73

Age: Old enough to be someone's father. If you really want to know, I'll Pm it to you or... something

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a nice place to play some minecraft. PocketOx already applied, so I thought I might too.

IGN:TheProlo

Why would you like to join our community?Because I want to play Hexxit with friends already on the server

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?Yes and yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?Yes, and I already have.

IGN: jman15x

Why would you like to join our community? its hard to find nice server community's and this one looks to be nice and strong. I would like to contribute

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes and yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes I have it downloaded and now how to operate it.

IGN: smileystar_8

Why would you like to join our community? Because i wanna start a new story whit my friends on this fantastic server, and i think this is one of the best? I was at much server admin and i had an own server, but from MC (Minecraft). I play MC since Alpha
:)

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes had
:)

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Cmon why i want to play on this server ?
:D
sure! :3

my friend and I share a forum account. this is a double application.

IGN:WmJDougherty (im the one writing this)

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?
yes I do, already play it.

IGN:cocomoe143 (hes oovoo calling me now.)

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes. I explained all of the rules to him via oovoo video call

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes. already installed.

IGN: tiger7758

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a Hexxit community to join, just started playing around with this mod.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already installed

IGN : D7o0mz age:18 Why would you like to join our community? I'm looking for a pvp hexxit server and yours looks cool from the description Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, I have Do you know how to install the Hexxit mod pack? Yes, Already have it

All accepted. Sorry for the late response as I was having internet problems and our owner is out of town.

IGN: kendobot99

Why would you like to join our community? I've been wanting to play on a server for a long time and I've just recently been able to due to better internet.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have :3

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yeaup. I've been playing on it since the day after it came out.

IGN: iakusha6

Why would you like to join our community? A lot of games are better with multiplier or mods; Minecraft falls under both most of the time, so I am looking for a hexxit server to join.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? "I have read and agreed to the terms of service." (But in all seriousness yes, I have.)

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? I have it installed and fully updated already.

IGN: DraGonZz

Why would you like to join our community?: Looks very fun and I have 2 friends who play on this server and have recommended it to me. I have also played MineCraft since the early Alpha stages and have been looking for a nice server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: Yes

IGN: kendobot99

Why would you like to join our community? I've been wanting to play on a server for a long time and I've just recently been able to due to better internet.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have :3

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yeaup. I've been playing on it since the day after it came out.

IGN: iakusha6

Why would you like to join our community? A lot of games are better with multiplier or mods; Minecraft falls under both most of the time, so I am looking for a hexxit server to join.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? "I have read and agreed to the terms of service." (But in all seriousness yes, I have.)

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? I have it installed and fully updated already.

All whitelisted!

IGN: evanmag

Why would you like to join our community? I've been looking for a good, well made Hexxit server

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, I do

IGN: Moonlightsways

Why would you like to join our community? Single player isnt as entertaining anymore, so I decided to give multiplayer a try.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, I already own it.

IGN: Knifestar25

Why would you like to join our community? Me and a friend are looking for a good server with constant uptime because the last one was down a lot and we think hexxit is much fun indeed.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Installed and ready to go.

IGN: trenty43

Why would you like to join our community? Well, I have been looking for a server to just play and relax on in our spare time since our previous server was almost constantly down, so we decided to move to a new one. We also want a community thats slightly private and whitlist servers tend to be more friendly or community based.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have and agree to all rules and conditions.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? I have already installed the modpack and have it ready to go