~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Inarx

Why would you like to join our community? Because I like communities, and yours just so happened to be the first one I came by.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes. They all seem reasonable.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Installed.

IGN: Inarx

Why would you like to join our community? Because I like communities, and yours just so happened to be the first one I came by.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes. They all seem reasonable.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Installed.

Looks great! I will add you to our whitelist and send you a PM. Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN: branndailor

Why would you like to join our community? looking to get into a community, ssp is fun but i want to experience smp

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? installed already.

IGN: branndailor

Why would you like to join our community? looking to get into a community, ssp is fun but i want to experience smp

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? installed already.

LOoks great, I will add you to our whitelist and send out a PM. Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN: Latino_woodruff

Why would you like to join our community? Looking to meet new people and make friends.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes.

IGN: Latino_woodruff

Why would you like to join our community? Looking to meet new people and make friends.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes.

You were 11 on Tuesday. Sorry, but you must be at least 13 years of age.

IGN: Thekidswillrayge

Why would you like to join our community? I love hexxit and i want to play online to make friends!!!!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes!

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes, but i've been having trouble starting the game so some help would be GREATLY appreciated!

IGN:bob99999

Why would you like to join our community? i have been looking for a server and thought i might check this one out

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?yes i have and i do

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? i already installed it

IGN: Thekidswillrayge

Why would you like to join our community? I love hexxit and i want to play online to make friends!!!!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes!

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes, but i've been having trouble starting the game so some help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Looks great! I will add you to our whitelist and send you a PM. Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN:bob99999

Why would you like to join our community? i have been looking for a server and thought i might check this one out

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?yes i have and i do

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? i already installed it

Sorry, but you must be at least 13 years of age to play on our server.

IGN:The_Sherlock_7

Why would you like to join our community? Trying out lots of servers to find a suitable one for myself and a couple friends

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Done it.

IGN: DoogeyPeterson

Why would you like to join our community?

I saw Hexxit just a while ago and it seems to be a really cool fantasy modpack. The only thing that i thought was missing was the co-op so I hope to get my fill here. I've been looking for a new server since the one I modded for closed, due to a bug problem. But I really want to join this server because yall seem to be well equipped and organized; set up well.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?

Yes I have.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?

Hexxit isn't a manual installation. If your are playing with Bukkit then you must be using the Technic Launcher which automatically installs the modpack for you and sets up its own file in your "%appdata%" folder. Although any updates such as the 1.6 update will be manual until they update the version on the launcher.

In short, its already installed. :)

IGN: Lord_Death4646

Why?: I just started with Hexxit, but I'm experienced in several mods in the pack. I really want to get on and play with real people and see how I do.

Have you read, and agreed to all of our rules?: Yes.

Do you know how to install? Already done, my friend.

IGN: DoogeyPeterson

Why would you like to join our community?

I saw Hexxit just a while ago and it seems to be a really cool fantasy modpack. The only thing that i thought was missing was the co-op so I hope to get my fill here. I've been looking for a new server since the one I modded for closed, due to a bug problem. But I really want to join this server because yall seem to be well equipped and organized; set up well.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?

Yes I have.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?

Hexxit isn't a manual installation. If your are playing with Bukkit then you must be using the Technic Launcher which automatically installs the modpack for you and sets up its own file in your "%appdata%" folder. Although any updates such as the 1.6 update will be manual until they update the version on the launcher.

In short, its already installed. :)

IGN: Lord_Death4646

Why?: I just started with Hexxit, but I'm experienced in several mods in the pack. I really want to get on and play with real people and see how I do.

Have you read, and agreed to all of our rules?: Yes.

Do you know how to install? Already done, my friend.

Alright guys, looks great! I will be sending you a PM and adding you to our whitelist. Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN: Drathmar

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for multiplayer server after enjoying single player hexxit for awhile and this one seems pretty awesome with the multiple worlds and everything.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I have it installed

IGN: Drathmar

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for multiplayer server after enjoying single player hexxit for awhile and this one seems pretty awesome with the multiple worlds and everything.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I have it installed

IGN:mor_shed

Why: *Wants to learn how to Hexxit

Rules:Read them

Install: Done already

Sorry for the late response guys. Both apps look great, and I will add you to our whitelist, and send you a PM. Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN: BlackShadowGod

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a new home for hexxit.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, they are all common sense rules, so I agree.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yup thru the Technic Launcher

IGN: Wise_Flynn

Why would you like to join our community? I'm looking for a server to play on with other people.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, I already played Hexxit before.