~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

IGN: ak47isftw

Why would you like to join our community? Since Hexxit has recently come out, I would like to have a nice community to play Hexxit with.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have and I agree

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already installed

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: xMike_litoris69

Why would you like to join our community? I am looking for a fun and community orientated hexxit server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I completely understand and will abide by all rules set

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? lol who dosen't

IGN:Calvin_54

Why would you like to join our community?

I would like to join your community because it seems like it has a large player base and contains mature players.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?

Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?

yes

IGN: Stebbun

Why would you like to join our community? I played the beyond.ftb server with my friend for a couple months and enjoyed it and would like to play your hexxit server with him.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already have it.

IGN: TrainDc

Reason : Hexxit is a world where we explore, go on adventures and have fun. However lag, constant downtime and bad communities ruin this experience. Your server looks exactly like what my friend and I are looking for. :)

Rules: Yes

Installed: Yes

IGN: kallekulmule

why: i have lokked at a coupel of hexxit servers and evrything is destroyd and spawn killers are all over. i think that if you take a server with witelist it should be better.

read rules: yes

hexxit instalation: alredy got it

IGN:Momo9001

Why would you like to join our community?: I would like to join your community because I recently played Hexxit and thought that it would be fun to play with other people who enjoy it.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Yes I have, and I happily agree to them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: Yes I do, in fact I already have it installed.

IGN:Hotrodcool

Why would you like to join our community? i would like to join this server because i think that it would be cool to play with other people that like the same thing i like

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? i have red your rules and i agree with your rules

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes i know how to install the hexxit mod pack and i all ready have it instaled

IGN: Duracell312

Why would you like to join our community? Because I'm looking for a Hexxit server to play on and make new friends :D

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, all of them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? I do and I already have it, due to my Tekkit launcher.

IGN: Bacon_Berry

Why would you like to join our community?: In need of a hexxit server to explore and play on.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: Yes

IGN:The_warchild

Why would you like to join our community?:I have been looking for some Whitelisted servers to play on and think it would be fun.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?:Yes And yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?:i already have it installed.

IGN: Phoenix0197

Why would you like to join our community?: I love the Hexxit pack and am very eager to adventure with friends!

Have you read and agree to all of the rules?: Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: Yes, I have it installed.

IGN:v2Quad

Why would you like to join our community? I cant find a good server that is small and white listed

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Of course!

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes

- v2Quad

a side note: Im experianced and would like to fill the role of a staff member!

IGN: Drizzt098

Why would you like to join our community? I very much enjoy the Hexxit Mod Pack, and with the rules & plugins you guys have, I bet this just make the Hexxit Pack 10x better.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Its already installed!

IGN:BlackGoldKnight Friends Please: chasetech6 : thebirdman10

Why would you like to join our community?: I would i like a private server that my friends and play on with nice other people!!! :):):)

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: YEAH :)

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: Yeah! :)

IGN: unseennote

Why would you like to join our community? I'm looking for fun communities to play Minecraft with.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I have read and agree to abide by all rules.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already done.