~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

IGN: SorenXLong

Why: im looking for hexxit servers, its my first time going on a hexxit server. When I looked at this page is was like,"This is a pretty good server!"

Have you read, and agree to all of are rules: Yes

Install: I already have it on my technic lancher

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: - carloski0120

Why would you like to join our community? - Because I would like to try playing hexxit with other people. And while I was browsing the server list, I saw that your server fits the things that I want in a server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? - Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? - Of course! Been playing it for quite a while now

IGN: Nubloo

Why would you like to join our community? Because i want a nice community with mature people that won't grief or steal when i'm offline.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes , i have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yeah i do

IGN: EMCB

Why would you like to join our community? I want to join a good community, where I won't get greifed or raided every second of every day. I also want a good hexxit server where I can play with my brother, Nubloo.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes

Last edited by BeyondHexxitServer, Jul 6, 2013

IGN: zer0Field

Why would you like to join our community?

I would like to join the Beyond Hexxit community because I need a mature, professional hexxit server to play on. Every other server posted on here looks like it was made in 2 minutes by some 10 year old. The staff seem great, and I love the multiple worlds idea.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?

I have read all of them and couldn't agree more. The last thing I need when playing on a server is someone going around harassing and annoying other players.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?

Yes, simply download the Technic Launcher and select hexxit.

IGN: LavaknightTL

Why would you like to join our community? I just got Hexxit, and it added so many things to survival. I also like multiplayer, and this sounds great.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes. I already have it now.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: InfernoGuy29

Why would you like to join our community? - Well, the server seems well-regulated, and with an endlessly varying multitude of worlds, I'll be able to keep myself entertained for quite a long time. I'm looking for a server that I can spend time on with people that I can enjoy that time with. I'm quite friendly and against unnecessary hostility, and this server seems like just what I'm looking for.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? - Yes indeed.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? - Certainly. The Technic Launcher makes it quite easy.

• 1 month later...

IGN: ZanderMan9

Why would you like to join our community? Your server seems to be very professionally maintained and I'm going to guess that your staff are active and your community is friendly. Also I'm a fan of the sensible rules

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, and yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, and I already have it