~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:dinorex77

Why would you like to join our community? ive been looking for a good hexxit server and this looks good

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes i have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes i already have it

IGN:dinorex77

Why would you like to join our community? ive been looking for a good hexxit server and this looks good

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes i have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes i already have it

IGN: needlessnoise

Why would you like to join our community?: I love Hexxit, but don't have a lot of people I can play Hexxit with, and I'd love to be a part of a world/community to adventure with. Even if I'm still doing lots of solo adventures, I can buy and sell items and get involved with Factions and all that. And PvP with all these cool Hexxit items seems fun.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Yep!

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: Already have, been playing sporadically since launch. (Would play more consistently, but it isn't the same without someone to play with, which is what I'm hoping this server will help with.)

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: MxRacer100

Why would you like to join our community?

Id like to get back into minecraft and hexxit seems to be a cool modpack. This also seems to be a good server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?

Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?

Already have

IGN:jawsjunior2

why would you like to join the community?:i would like to join because every hexxit server i find it lags r.all i want is a fun server to play with my friends on(McAwsum,oAssassin38o)and this seams like the right server for the job the rules are great and its white list.I LOVE IT!

do you know how to install the hexxit mod pack?Yes,i have it installed.

there is also something i would like to know. Is the server still up because i cant connect.also if this isent to much to ask can you add McAwsum and oAssassin38o to the whitelist there friends of mine and they are the same age as me and all ready have hexxit.thanks (:

sincerely,

jawsjunior2

IGN:fulldemon

Why would you like to join our community?Im a bit bored of playing alone and cant find a good server hoping this is it.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?Yes i agree to all of them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?Yes i already have played it.

Share This Page

• 3 weeks later...

Please can I join this hexxit server?

IGN: thebensterrules

Why would you like to join the community: I am a big lover of the hexxit pack and all of the public servers i have tried have been terrible, but from what I've read, this server looks amazing!

Have you read, And agree to all of our rules?: Yes i have.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod pack?: Yes, i have it installed currently.

Sorry if this sounds a bit cheesy, I've been told that my writing is!

IGN: Crustypeanut

Why would you like to join our community? I am currently shopping around looking for a good Hexxit server to migrate to - I'm relatively new to the mod, and would like to learn it in a multiplayer environment.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Indeed, I have.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, and it is already installed.

IGN:Vengeance993

Why would you like to join our community? I would like to have a more living world than my single player saves.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I refuse to have fun, but other than that.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already done.

IGN: Taroyra

Why would you like to join our community? I like playing with other people, the more the merrier. :) I've played Hexxit probably 5 times total. I was going to do a playthrough for youtube but then I simply walked into what looked like Mordor and got wrecked by a bunch of gremlins. I'm fun to play with and I have a very open mind so things that normally bother others don't bother me. If I don't know something, I'm not afraid to admit it, nor am I afraid to ask, but I don't ask for items. I HATE it when people whine for things. I have a very powerful gaming pc so running any extra stuff (if you use anything like Skype, axon, or steam) is not an issue. I love to build and I love seeing other peoples creations without disturbing their creativity, unless they mess with my stuff then it's war! Hope me being a US res doesn't dissuade you, if it does then no big deal.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already have been using it, it's sooo much fun.

• 1 month later...

IGN:puga29

Why would you like to join our community?I have been playing alot of Hexxit lately and wondered how fun it would be to play this on multiplayer and i thought "Hmm this is a really good server, maybe I should try it."So thats why i'm Here.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?Yes and Of Course

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?Yes I already have it installed.