~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Ceyvek

Reason for joining: Wanted to play on a hexxit server that is white-listed and has good plugins.

Read and agreed to rules: Yes

Know how to install mod-pack: Yes

IGN: bdi1234

Why?: I'm looking for a neat little server

Rules?: Yes

Install?: Yes

Looks great guys! I will send you a PM and add you to our whitelist! Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN: mattstrzok

Why would you like to join our community? It looks like a friendly group of people who run a good server and a good place to experience Hexxit with others.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, and i have played on it for a few days now

IGN: Typhaleus

Why would you like to join our community? I'm tired of unwhitelisted, and unprofessional servers.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I have.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, I know how to install Hexxit Mod Pack and have played for a few weeks.

IGN: Proballboy11

Why would you like to join our community? Looks like a really cool place to play Hexxit with friends and other people.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes. I agree to all the rules.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes and I have it installed.

IGN: BytchPleeze

Age: 17 (Hit the wrong year on my forum account; not really 23, haha)

Why would you like to join our community? I'm sick of playing on a server for a few days, finally getting everything set up, and then I get griefed, or the server resets. I'm looking for a long-term server. I've also been donation scammed by a few in the past, so I'm looking for a mature, non-scam server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I have, and yes I do.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, I have had it installed since it came out, and have been playing it since.

Ign: Icemanap

Why?: I was searching for a good hexxit factions server and this seems to be the best one i have found so far.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Craft-solutely

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: I already have

IGN: Proballboy11

Why would you like to join our community? Looks like a really cool place to play Hexxit with friends and other people.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes. I agree to all the rules.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes and I have it installed.

IGN: BytchPleeze

Age: 17 (Hit the wrong year on my forum account; not really 23, haha)

Why would you like to join our community? I'm sick of playing on a server for a few days, finally getting everything set up, and then I get griefed, or the server resets. I'm looking for a long-term server. I've also been donation scammed by a few in the past, so I'm looking for a mature, non-scam server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I have, and yes I do.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, I have had it installed since it came out, and have been playing it since.

Ign: Icemanap

Why?: I was searching for a good hexxit factions server and this seems to be the best one i have found so far.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Craft-solutely

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: I already have

IGN: Typhaleus

Why would you like to join our community? I'm tired of unwhitelisted, and unprofessional servers.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I have.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, I know how to install Hexxit Mod Pack and have played for a few weeks.

IGN: mattstrzok

Why would you like to join our community? It looks like a friendly group of people who run a good server and a good place to experience Hexxit with others.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, and i have played on it for a few days now

Looks great guys! I will add you to our whitelist and send out a PM. Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN: xgpc05

Why would you like to join our community? Because It sounds like a secure and safe server where I could enjoy and learn more about Hexxit with the help of the community :).

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I do.

IGN:draggo8665

Why would you like to join our community? i need a good game playing exprenis ( sorry miss spell ) i would have a good time

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes i have

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes i have

IGN: TLizandro

Why would you like to join our community? I want to have fun in a friendly enviornment.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, I've read them and agree with them fully.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? I have already installed it.

IGN: theamazingbardy

Why would you like to join our community? I prefer whitelisted servers. In my experience, they attract less trolls.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I've read them and will abide by them..

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Indeed, I already have it.

IGN:ShadowZ1216

Why would you like to join our community? ~ I have been looking for a hexxit server with whitelist that offers many things.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? ~ I have read them all, and I agree.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? ~ I have played a lot of hexxit and i know most of the mods.

IGN: Jdawg215

Why would you like to join our community? I just learned about Hexxit, learned how cool it seems, and want to play with others.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, I read and agree with the rules.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already installed.

IGN: HellRaiser2015

Why would you like to join our community? Because i am looking for a great hexxit server since i just started hexxit

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? i agree to abide by the laws of this land

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? well it comes in the technic modpack which is easy...just go to the technic website download the mod pack and bada bing bada boom hexxit.

IGN: icemaster3

Why would you like to join our community?: I like a community, and people have your back. It's different then SSP...

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already have it.

IGN:Krychen

Why would you like to join our community?: I am yet to try Hexxit, and the best way to try it is with other people, even if they are trying to kill you

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: Already done