~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

IGN: ollie_jersey

Why would you like to join our community? I am looking for a good whitelist server for me and my mate this may be it

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already have it

Last edited by BeyondHexxitServer, 46 minutes ago

Looks great! I will send you a private message and add you to our whitelist! Welcome to the server!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Dariusgib

Why would you like to join our community? Seems like a cool, reliable server. And one of my friends is playing on it

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes.

Looks great! I just added you to our whitelisted and sent you a PM. Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN: Klebark

Why would you like to join our community? My friend recommended this server after checking several others so i look forward to play on the server

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes

IGN: Klebark

Why would you like to join our community? My friend recommended this server after checking several others so i look forward to play on the server

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?yes

Looks great! I will send you a PM and add you to our whitelist! Looking forward to seeing you online

IGN:stijnhero

Why would you like to join our community? I just would really like a stable hexxit server for me and my friend and this one looks like the best and mature one.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes i have.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? i'm an experianced java programmer so yes and i can even help you with your problems(used to make minecraft mods still hosting a big server and now following a game developers study)

IGN:stijnhero

Why would you like to join our community? I just would really like a stable hexxit server for me and my friend and this one looks like the best and mature one.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes i have.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? i'm an experianced java programmer so yes and i can even help you with your problems(used to make minecraft mods still hosting a big server and now following a game developers study)

Looks great! I will send you a PM and add you to our whitelist! Tell your friend to send in an app too, and I can get to it right away!

Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN: jonken71

Why would you like to join our community? ive got friends playing in your community

INstall: yes

Looks great! We are having some host issues right now, but when we get that figured out, I will add you to our whitelist and send you a PM. In the mean time, sign up on our website to stay updated! Thanks for applying

IGN: Sonic3466

Why would you like to join our community? I dont like doing things alone.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes. I already have it installed.

IGN: Sonic3466

Why would you like to join our community? I dont like doing things alone.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes. I already have it installed.

Sorry, but you must be at least 13 years of age or older to join our server. Sorry for the inconvenience.

IGN: Lyge

Why would you like to join our community? It seems like a mature and well-organised community/sever, and that's what I've been looking trying to find for my boyfriend and I to join. c:

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Installed and already been playing it.

IGN: Lyge

Why would you like to join our community? It seems like a mature and well-organised community/sever, and that's what I've been looking trying to find for my boyfriend and I to join. c:

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Installed and already been playing it.

Looks great! I will be adding you to our whtielist and sending you a PM. Thanks for applying!

IGN: Gargoreis

Why would you like to join our community? My girlfriend is playing here, and I'd like to build, explore, and meet new acquaintances :3

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Positively ^^

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes; I already have it.

IGN: Gargoreis

Why would you like to join our community? My girlfriend is playing here, and I'd like to build, explore, and meet new acquaintances :3

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Positively ^^

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes; I already have it.

Looks great! I will add you to our whitelist and send you a PM. Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN:jakecass22

I would like too join because Hexxit is one of my favourite mod packs, and i want to learn all of its mods with others.

Yes, i have read the rules.

Yes, i have been playing Hexxit for a few days now.

Hope you get the application :D

I want to join the Beyond Hexxit server because i think Hexxit is a amazing modpack and i want to play all of its mods with other players.

I have read all the rules.

I have it on my launcher, and have been playing it for a few days now.

Hope you get my application :D Cant wait to join.

I want to join the Beyond Hexxit server because i think Hexxit is a amazing modpack and i want to play all of its mods with other players.

I have read all the rules.

I have it on my launcher, and have been playing it for a few days now.

Hope you get my application :D Cant wait to join.

Sorry, but you must be at least 13 years of age to become a member of our Server. Sorry for the inconvenience.