~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

IGN: DreadedCake

Why would you like to join our community?It looks like a fun no lag hexxit community that i would love to explore with my friends

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?yes and yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes been playing for a few days already

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: DreadedCake

Why would you like to join our community?It looks like a fun no lag hexxit community that i would love to explore with my friends

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?yes and yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes been playing for a few days already

Looks great, adding you to our whitelist and sending you a PM!

IGN: Magnere

Why would you like to join our community? I've been looking for a good Hexxit server to join, as all the others I have found are not worth playing on.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, Already have it.

IGN: ddman18

Why would you like to join our community?: It seems like a nice server that isn't too big. I don't like servers that are unnecessarily large. The care for each player seems to increase as the slots decrease. I, also, like servers that have a whitelist, so not just anyone can get on. I want to practice and learn the modpack, while still being able to survive without any of the larger server problems.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Yes, I have. I wouldn't want to go onto a server blindly without knowing what not to do.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?: Yes, I already have it installed because of the Technic Launcher.

IGN: Floatybuilder (Might change due to constant mocks)

Age: Eleven Years Old (Don't judge by age but instead, by experience.)

Why would you like to join our community? This community would seem good as a pioneer server to start and experiment in.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? No need. I already have it.

IGN: DarkRider134

Why would you like to join our community? I want to enjoy hexxit in a fun way with more people.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes and i agree with them

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? already installed

IGN: Magnere

Why would you like to join our community? I've been looking for a good Hexxit server to join, as all the others I have found are not worth playing on.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, Already have it.

IGN: DarkRider134

Why would you like to join our community? I want to enjoy hexxit in a fun way with more people.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes and i agree with them

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? already installed

Looks great! I will send you guys PMs and add you to our whitelist!

IGN: LemonAids_

Why would you like to join our community? I've been looking for a good Hexxit server to join, hopefully this will be it!

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, already played.

IGN:Hduggy4422

Why would you like to join our community?I want to play hexxit with others without griefing/involuntary pvp,in a place where people actually use their brains and work together,and this seems like what I want.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?Yes and Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?Yup,it's currently installed in my technic launcher as well.

IGN:Blankshift

Why would you like to join our community? Honestly same reason as the guy above me, I wanna play in a hexxit world where involuntary pvp and griefing doesn't happen in a place where people actually work together.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Affirmative

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Installed and ready to go.

IGN: LemonAids_

Why would you like to join our community? I've been looking for a good Hexxit server to join, hopefully this will be it!

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, already played.

IGN:Hduggy4422

Why would you like to join our community?I want to play hexxit with others without griefing/involuntary pvp,in a place where people actually use their brains and work together,and this seems like what I want.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?Yes and Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack?Yup,it's currently installed in my technic launcher as well.

IGN:Blankshift

Why would you like to join our community? Honestly same reason as the guy above me, I wanna play in a hexxit world where involuntary pvp and griefing doesn't happen in a place where people actually work together.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Affirmative

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Installed and ready to go.

Looks great, all whitelisted! Please check your PMs for more information about the server.

IGN: BJGbjg

Why would you like to join our community?: I want to play on hexxit with other people + same reasons as people above

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Of courseDo you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? I have technic launcher.

IGN: rocketbeam109

Why would you like to join our community? I wanna join cause I hate playing alone.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already have it installed.

IGN: dananie

Why would you like to join our community? I wanna join cause I like playing this mod. I also want to play with ppl omline.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already have it installed.

Looks great! We'll be waiting for you two! Please check your PMs for more information.