~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: BlackShadowGod

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a new home for hexxit.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, they are all common sense rules, so I agree.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yup thru the Technic Launcher

IGN: Wise_Flynn

Why would you like to join our community? I'm looking for a server to play on with other people.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, I already played Hexxit before.

IGN: majix560

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a fun place to play Hexxit

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Already have it installed

IGN: 154639357777

Why would you like to join our community? I love hexxitk, and this looks like a really fun server im good at building and im very nice

Do you know how to install hexxit mod pack? yes, already installed

Looks great guys! I will be adding you to our whitelist and sending our PMs. Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN: Sempfra

Why would you like to join our community? I would like to join because I am new to hexxit and would like a nice community to "guide" me through it.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have read and agreed to all the rules.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I already have it downloaded and installed currently.

IGN: Sempfra

Why would you like to join our community? I would like to join because I am new to hexxit and would like a nice community to "guide" me through it.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I have read and agreed to all the rules.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I already have it downloaded and installed currently.

Looks great! I will add you to our whitelist and send you a PM!

This is for my friend HDallstar I am Killy113666 as my account says

IGN: HDallstar

Why would you like to join our community? I suggested this server to him and he really likes how it sounds and is excited to get started and play this server with me

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes he has. He has no problems with these rules

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? He already has it installed so he is ready to play as soon as he is whitelisted

IGN: pengo1998

Why would you like to join our community? tired of grief filled non-whitelisted servers and would love to have a server with a decent economy and looking for a nice home server to play on

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? already got it

P.S. would also like to know server sats like RAM and processor details

IGN: Wiz_Concon

Why would you like to join our community? You guys seem pretty friendly and it seems that you have griefers under control.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes and I completely agree with all of them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes its already installed.

This is for my friend HDallstar I am Killy113666 as my account says

IGN: HDallstar

Why would you like to join our community? I suggested this server to him and he really likes how it sounds and is excited to get started and play this server with me

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes he has. He has no problems with these rules

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? He already has it installed so he is ready to play as soon as he is whitelisted

IGN: pengo1998

Why would you like to join our community? tired of grief filled non-whitelisted servers and would love to have a server with a decent economy and looking for a nice home server to play on

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? already got it

P.S. would also like to know server sats like RAM and processor details

IGN: Wiz_Concon

Why would you like to join our community? You guys seem pretty friendly and it seems that you have griefers under control.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes and I completely agree with all of them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes its already installed.

Looks great guys! I will add you to our whitelist and send out your PM. Looking forward to seeing you online!

IGN: iTzChewii

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a fun and stable server to play daily on

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes and have been playing since release

IGN: iTzChewii

Why would you like to join our community? Looking for a fun and stable server to play daily on

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes and have been playing since release

Looks great! I will add you to our whitelist, and send you a PM. Looking forward to seeing you online!

• IGN-Grikjis
  • Age-16
  • I would like to play on this server because I have been looking for a nice server with Hexxit,preferably with a whitelist so the people playing on it are all nice and helpful and get to know eachother.I also really like to play games with my friends not in single player because I like playing with other people and helping them when they need help and recieving help when I need it in return.
  • Yes,I have
  • Yes,I have it installed

IGN: jmalon

Why: Looking for a server with a friendly community that prohibits griefing and stealing(Have had a bad experience in the past with my stuff being stolen)

Rules: Yes, I agree to the rules

Install: I know how to install the modpack and currently have it

Hi, it's Killy113666 brining in another friend again :D

IGN: AristofShadow

Why would you like to join our community? He want to join the server to play with me and my friends. I recommened the server to him and he is very interested in it.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes he has and can follow all of them easily.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? He already has it installed.

IGN: GodSize

Why would you like to join our community? Been playing around with Hexxit for the past couple of days, having fun in solo. I want to try playing it in multiplayer. It also looks fantastic! :D

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I agree to these rules

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? It is already installed in my launcher

• IGN-Grikjis
  • Age-16
  • I would like to play on this server because I have been looking for a nice server with Hexxit,preferably with a whitelist so the people playing on it are all nice and helpful and get to know eachother.I also really like to play games with my friends not in single player because I like playing with other people and helping them when they need help and recieving help when I need it in return.
  • Yes,I have
  • Yes,I have it installed

IGN: jmalon

Why: Looking for a server with a friendly community that prohibits griefing and stealing(Have had a bad experience in the past with my stuff being stolen)

Rules: Yes, I agree to the rules

Install: I know how to install the modpack and currently have it

Hi, it's Killy113666 brining in another friend again :D

IGN: AristofShadow

Why would you like to join our community? He want to join the server to play with me and my friends. I recommened the server to him and he is very interested in it.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes he has and can follow all of them easily.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? He already has it installed.

IGN: GodSize

Why would you like to join our community? Been playing around with Hexxit for the past couple of days, having fun in solo. I want to try playing it in multiplayer. It also looks fantastic! :D

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I agree to these rules

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? It is already installed in my launcher

Looks great guys! I will send you all PMs and add you to our whitelist. Looking forward to seeing you online!

Ign: VanillALuxraY

Why would you like to join our community? Well i would like to join a server where everyone is equal and trashtalking does not happen and to be honest i have never been on a server like that so i truly feel that this is the one another thing is a server where there is a small community so everyones knows eachother and is nice to eachother kind of like mindcrack but we arent famous youtubers.....or are we?

Have you read and agreed to all of the rules? Yes and double yes.

Do you know how to install the hexxit modpack? Yes i already have like i say ive tried MANY servers thank you and PLEASE accept

Ign: VanillALuxraY

Why would you like to join our community? Well i would like to join a server where everyone is equal and trashtalking does not happen and to be honest i have never been on a server like that so i truly feel that this is the one another thing is a server where there is a small community so everyones knows eachother and is nice to eachother kind of like mindcrack but we arent famous youtubers.....or are we?

Have you read and agreed to all of the rules? Yes and double yes.

Do you know how to install the hexxit modpack? Yes i already have like i say ive tried MANY servers thank you and PLEASE accept

Looks great! Hopefully this server is what you're looking for. I will send you a PM and add you to our whitelist!

IGN: daftmau596 & Tan456 (vouching for my friend)

Why would you like to join our community? Just downloaded hexxit and wanted to play on a server together

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes just did

IGN: daftmau596 & Tan456 (vouching for my friend)

Why would you like to join our community? Just downloaded hexxit and wanted to play on a server together

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes just did

Okay, please ensure you are both following the rules! But I will send you a PM and add you to our whitelist! Looking forward to seeing you online!