~~BEYOND HEXXIT~~ [Factions - PvP - Economy - MultiWorld - Whitelist]

IGN: xFightingPKx

Why would you like to join our community? I'm looking for a GOOD server to play hexxit, and this doesn't look to bad to me. :)

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:bossmon720

Why would you like to join our community? Very big fan of the Hexxit mod pack and I enjoy it so much, also because your server sounds amazing and is the best sounding one yet #TRULY#

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I agree with your rules and think there perfect for the server #TRULY#

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I have had it installed thank you for asking #TRULY#

I was also wondering if you needed any help or staff. TRAITS:

Skilled minecraft builder / Nice and Helpful always / Creative and smart idea thinker

IGN:Hrvoje5

Why would you like to join our community?:Because I want to be a part of your server and hexxit

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?Yes

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes

IGN:bossmon720

Why would you like to join our community? Very big fan of the Hexxit mod pack and I enjoy it so much, also because your server sounds amazing and is the best sounding one yet #TRULY#

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes I agree with your rules and think there perfect for the server #TRULY#

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I have had it installed thank you for asking #TRULY#

I was also wondering if you needed any help or staff. TRAITS:

Skilled minecraft builder / Nice and Helpful always / Creative and smart idea thinker

IGN:Hrvoje5

Why would you like to join our community?:Because I want to be a part of your server and hexxit

Looks great guys! I will be sending you a PM later regarding our launch information!

IGN:popsnop123

Why would you like to join our community?:i want to explore hexxit

also i would like my friend harrytaylor1 (ign)to be on the whitelist hes the same as me but hes 13

IGN: Michael217

Why?: Anake, and Cyodman are my amigos. And I want to play FULL hexxit.

Rules?: Yes, I have read the rules.

Install?: Yes, I've been on like 6 servers already to test out what I like.

Question though. About how many people will be able to be on the server at a time?

IGN: Scarlet_Nyan

Why would you like to join our community?: A friend told me about this server and this seems like a really nice hexxit server to join.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules?: Yes, read and understand all of them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes I have hexxit installed.

I hope you don't mind if I ask some questions about the server:

How is the PvP/dropping items upon death going to work? On a server we played on before there was no dropping items on death, even if you were killed by a player.

Will you be supporting all the features of the Hexxit Pack? Things like Twilight Forest. On one server there didn't seem to be anything but battletowers and different biomes.

Has the banned item list been determined? If so, what are they?

IGN: wolfram187

Why would you like to join our community?
 I've played around with the hexxit pack single player and love it but I want to play with other people now.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, and agreed.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, already done.

IGN: knifetastic

Place of abode: Schleswig-Holstein, Germany

Why you? Because I want to play Hexxit with others. It is a really good modpack, so it would be much fun.

Experience IG: I play MC since middle 2012, often I play it on servers

Have I read the rules? Yes, I read them.

Have I install Hexxit? Yes, I installed Hexxit.

IGN: demon_dmitriy

Why?: to have a great time playing with my for on hexxit.

Rules?: Yes, I have read them.

Install? Yes, I have.

IGN: wolfram187

Why would you like to join our community?
 I've played around with the hexxit pack single player and love it but I want to play with other people now.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, and agreed.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes, already done.

IGN: knifetastic

Place of abode: Schleswig-Holstein, Germany

Why you? Because I want to play Hexxit with others. It is a really good modpack, so it would be much fun.

Experience IG: I play MC since middle 2012, often I play it on servers

Have I read the rules? Yes, I read them.

Have I install Hexxit? Yes, I installed Hexxit.

Looks great guys! I will send you your PMs soon!

IGN: Seffers122

Why would you like to join our community? I would like to join an amazing community, that is hopefully stable and is fun to play with.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, I agree to all of the rules.

IGN: velcro2010

Why would you like to join our community? the server seems fun and i like hexxit!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules: Yes i did and i agree.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? Yes i do.

IGN: Seffers122

Why would you like to join our community? I would like to join an amazing community, that is hopefully stable and is fun to play with.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? Yes, I agree to all of the rules.

Looks great guys! I will send you a PM right away!

IGN: evilloker

Why would you like to join our community? I'm looking for a Hexxit server as I grew bored of the Hexxit single-player, and I just love PvP!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I am studying them right now.

IGN: lucardeus

Why would you like to join our community? i like playing hexxit and now im looking for a server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes i have read the rules and i agree with them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes and i all ready have in in my Technic luncher.

IGN: will160692

Why would you like to join our community? ive played on tekkit and FTB servers in the past and i really like the look of this mod pack and would like to give it a whirl. i normally buy my own servers with a few friends but they normally abandon me then i have to stop the server due to it being a waste of money as im basically playing single player :P

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? i have indeed

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? i should be able to work it out ive had experience with other mods like this before :)

Im aware im past the 25th but ive not long heard about this mod for very long and stumbled across this forum. if there is not enough space i will understand but hopefully il get put in the running if some free spots should come along :) thanks for your time.

IGN: evilloker

Why would you like to join our community? I'm looking for a Hexxit server as I grew bored of the Hexxit single-player, and I just love PvP!

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? I am studying them right now.

IGN: will160692

Why would you like to join our community? ive played on tekkit and FTB servers in the past and i really like the look of this mod pack and would like to give it a whirl. i normally buy my own servers with a few friends but they normally abandon me then i have to stop the server due to it being a waste of money as im basically playing single player :P

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? i have indeed

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? i should be able to work it out ive had experience with other mods like this before :)

Im aware im past the 25th but ive not long heard about this mod for very long and stumbled across this forum. if there is not enough space i will understand but hopefully il get put in the running if some free spots should come along :) thanks for your time.

IGN: lucardeus

Why would you like to join our community? i like playing hexxit and now im looking for a server.

Have you read, and agree to all of our rules? yes i have read the rules and i agree with them.

Do you know how to install the Hexxit Mod Pack? yes and i all ready have in in my Technic luncher.

Looks great guys! I will send your PMs soon!