im a idiot and big fancy words don't help

DakuTatsu

Question

ok same o same o but this idiot has an idea make a you tube vid on basic how to to fix the common error of update fail cuz the step by step words dont help and alot of times videos of how to helps alot more to us dumb dumb people

and witch one of the launcher has build craft and ic2

only pack that works is vanila

• Answers 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Take pity on him, clearly words aren't his strong point.

The only excuse for poor language I accept is non-nativeness, meaning not familiar with the language. The number of colloquialisms used here shows that isn't the case.

wow ignorant im american i speak english -.- im talking about java class files and class path and junk the step by step text style is greek to me videos on how to works for me and alot of people not dang letters on a web page im talking about technical how to stuff is fancy words

well if u ignore the flaming they get even more people flaming in the post and if u show the flaimer you have a bigger bite then they stop so yea

I was going to applaud you for improving your posting quality VERY slightly. I now retract that.

EDIT: The post wasn't that much of an improvement.

Out of the goodness of my heart, I will tell you now that trying to outdo this forum's denizens with "the bite of your flame" may be one of the least wise decisions you ever in your life will make. And I don't even mean myself: I'm just an adequate passer-by.

All the constructive criticism will go away if you just improve yourself! I'll even offer you help with my simple three step plan to improving your posts for the low, low cost of the " SHIFT ", " . ", and " , " keys!

All the constructive criticism will go away if you just improve yourself! I'll even offer you help with my simple three step plan to improving your posts for the low, low cost of the " SHIFT ", " . ", and " , " keys!

Oh lord, you have to go slow with these people. Save the comma for the second semester.

wow all flamers no helping u just gota love the forums that are like this

To be fair, you never actually asked for help. You just put out a request for somebody to expend their precious time by making you your own personal video of what is already clearly posted in several locations here.

ok same o same o but this idiot has an idea make a you tube vid on basic how to to fix the common error of update fail cuz the step by step words dont help and alot of times videos of how to helps alot more to us dumb dumb people

and witch one of the launcher has build craft and ic2

only pack that works is vanila

This link is a possible fix depending on your situation : http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,6410.0.html

If that fails, our diligent Technic team has already stated they are working on a fix.

holy crap, I go to sleep and look what happens.

I'm so sad that I did not get in on the ground floor of this thread, now there's little left to say that hasn't already been said to the OP.

OP, if words confuse you, ask your mother to come over and help you understand them.