im a idiot and big fancy words don't help

DakuTatsu

Question

ok same o same o but this idiot has an idea make a you tube vid on basic how to to fix the common error of update fail cuz the step by step words dont help and alot of times videos of how to helps alot more to us dumb dumb people

and witch one of the launcher has build craft and ic2

only pack that works is vanila

• Answers 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Reads thread for the first time.

Checks OP's profile to see age.

Expects to see a range of 5-10 years age.

Discovers OP just turned legal drinking age, so can buy beer but doesn't know what shift, "." and "," are.

Discovers traditional methods don't reach the OP's neuron.

Finds alternative way to deliver message in way OP understands.

images.jpg

I'm American and I speak American.

If I can 1-up that post I definitely would. That just made my day.

You guys on the Technic forums are so hilarious, sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be as good as you guys.

On topic, it's quite ironic that he speaks like he dosen't know english, yet he states he does. Probably on booze since SimpleGuy said he reached legal drinking age. lol.

What's that in the US? Here it's 16.

21. Considering the effect alcohol has on a developing brain, 16 is imbecilic. Then again, if you haven't reached enough brainpower to not drink at 16, I guess it's too late.

21. Considering the effect alcohol has on a developing brain, 16 is imbecilic. Then again, if you haven't reached enough brainpower to not drink at 16, I guess it's too late.

Well, no not really, the Dutch government is trying to change that age to 18.

And on the question how I know it, just watch the name *derpface*

Yeah. There are plans to make it 18, but I don't know what the status is on that. Just what that other Dutch guy says.

[Dutch]Best veel Nederlandse mensen hier in verhouding :)[/dutch]

English is my third language and I'm a student in a grammar school in Holland. Not very sure if my English is that good, but we learn Cambridge English and I play english games only and I watch English shows only.

as far as I've seen, your english is excellent.

Yeah. There are plans to make it 18, but I don't know what the status is on that. Just what that other Dutch guy says.

[Dutch]Best veel Nederlandse mensen hier in verhouding :)[/dutch]

Its mostly because us Dutch like to make sure that everyone on a forum knows we are Dutch. I don't know why or how, but it just happends every time.

Maybe not in real life, but on the internet we like to think we are the best country since forever

Most countries do that.

Americans, though, do it with more class: Americans just act like there isn't any other country in the world, and speak of everything everwhere in simple first-person fact-form, and genuinely get confused when people talk about something different they've never encountered.

Most countries do that.

Americans, though, do it with more class: Americans just act like there isn't any other country in the world, and speak of everything everwhere in simple first-person fact-form, and genuinely get confused when people talk about something different they've never encountered.

So, i visited canada last year, and witnessed an older couple at a some kind of concession stand, trying to convince the shoptender to sell them a display product using the phrase "You don't understand, we have real money", waving around american dollars.

I'm not saying that other countries don't do stupid nationalistic crap, but americans can be particularly special.

So, i visited canada last year, and witnessed an older couple at a some kind of concession stand, trying to convince the shoptender to sell them a display product using the phrase "You don't understand, we have real money", waving around american dollars.

I'm not saying that other countries don't do stupid nationalistic crap, but americans can be particularly special.

Damn say this thread today and it's all about ENGLISH

Well, it all depends on your experiences. In my experiences that I have seen, Mexicans can be pretty bad about the nationalistic thing.

For example, when the Trayvon Martin thing erupted, everyone in my class was against George Zimmerman, but when certain people found out he MIGHT have been PART Mexican, it was all alright then! He was just defending himself!

But of course, I am not saying all Mexicans are like this. In fact, I'm sure most aren't. But from what I have seen, it can get pretty bad.