[1.0.10]JWLGaming Hexxit[PvP][Griefing][64-Slots][Essentials][Factions][iConomy]

Clawx207

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please try to fix certian dungeons not spawning and hookshots :( it making me want to look for another server :/ then again, other servers have things wrong with them. if you could fix those it would be a perfect server :)

Things like the hookshot not working are bugs that we have absolutely no control over, and some dungeons have to be disabled because they spawn mobs that crash the server. We're actually one of the best servers there is when it comes to not blacklisting everything that moves.

please try to fix certian dungeons not spawning and hookshots :( it making me want to look for another server :/ then again, other servers have things wrong with them. if you could fix those it would be a perfect server :)

The dungeons you dont see are just more rare then the more common dungeons.

Also we have reduced the rate of the dungeon spawns so it will be harder to get geared and to reduce server lags.

I dont know about the hookshots, And I will inform Claw our lead admin

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons