[1.0.10]JWLGaming Hexxit[PvP][Griefing][64-Slots][Essentials][Factions][iConomy]

Clawx207

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys need to add a town chat system

That's not a bad idea, we could look into that.

Theres something called /townchat (/tc for short) that's part of towny though I dont know if Jared screwed with it

I use grief prevention on my server which can function as a town or a single plot(with certain parameters for expansion such as buying more space or gaining space for playing on the server.) It runs a lot smoother than towny or factions. Just a heads up :)

I agree that its a great plugin but for a raid server people have to be able to raid each other and grief prevention doesn't offer that.

i thought as this server went along things would get BETTER. instead, when i joined a certain dungeon was banned. not that big of a deal, and i thought it would be fixed soon. then, hookshots were banned. very upsetting, i hoped it would be fixed. then, unenchanting was taken away. all of these need to be fixed. and hookshots work fine on other servers. also the generating of dungeons has been fixed on other servers. stop blaming the modpack for being broken and fix them, please. if you can, there is something this server has above the others. the reason i am here. infinite worlds, because we agree that a world border in minecraft is silly.

i thought as this server went along things would get BETTER. instead, when i joined a certain dungeon was banned. not that big of a deal, and i thought it would be fixed soon. then, hookshots were banned. very upsetting, i hoped it would be fixed. then, unenchanting was taken away. all of these need to be fixed. and hookshots work fine on other servers. also the generating of dungeons has been fixed on other servers. stop blaming the modpack for being broken and fix them, please. if you can, there is something this server has above the others. the reason i am here. infinite worlds, because we agree that a world border in minecraft is silly.

All those stuff will be fixed in the end.

But its no so easy to do as there is the real life and people have to work.

And not everyone from our staff team knows how to work with java or whatever you need to know to fix bugs and error.

un-enchanting was taken away cus people were abusing the bug with the meteor mod equipment.

the dungeons are generating but for some reason our lead admin decided to half the spawn rate of them and make them more rare.(or to reduce lag maybe, really no idea)

the modpack is broken atm(unless they make some new patches) and fixing the modpack for someone else is kinda hard.

Also all the other big servers you see, I guess they might have much better hosts aswell and maybe thats why some of the crash causing stuff are still there.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons