[1.0.10]JWLGaming Hexxit[PvP][Griefing][64-Slots][Essentials][Factions][iConomy]

Clawx207

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey claw, I think you need to un pmod gap, he's abusing his powers. He gave himself max health (I'm pretty sure) and he's taking things out of people's inventory, please de mod him, I just logged out while he was trying to steal my god armor. EDIT: he didn't take my armor.

Firstly, a "Name" can't belong to you unless you have gone to the US(or what ever country) patent,copyright, or trademark company/center and registered it so that can't be dealt with via the staff of JWL but I will talk with the admins, owners and other mods about him abusing his power. Please excuse Gap's abusing and bad behavior.

Firstly, a "Name" can't belong to you unless you have gone to the US(or what ever country) patent,copyright, or trademark company/center and registered it so that can't be dealt with via the staff of JWL but I will talk with the admins, owners and other mods about him abusing his power. Please excuse Gap's abusing and bad behavior.

Thanks

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons