[1.0.10]JWLGaming Hexxit[PvP][Griefing][64-Slots][Essentials][Factions][iConomy]

Clawx207

But I never hookshotted him out of the protection of the spawn. I only teased him and hookshotted him on the bridge or the protecting edge spawn but it never said " You have exited the protection of the spawn! " I would admit what I did wrong and face the punishment if I actually did it but this is just unfair. I didnt even have a chance to know what was going on when I was banned Anson didnt even question me. I mean I myself want to see the screenshots if it really is.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been busy recently, when i ran a server and banned someone it usually comes to a conculsion that if a person try's to justify themselves this much, they are probably not as guilty as the admin thinks they are.

You two will be unbanned. HOW EVER i still believe that you two where doing something against the rules, and if i have any word of someone "hookshooting" and saying "I didnt know it was spawn killing" they will be removed from the server with no defense. End of Coversation. Stop doing what ever people were pissed off with you of doing.

EDIT: Btw i don't take contact request's on skype, if you have something to say pm me on one of the forums

Ok thank you for your hospitality oh and errr my cousins account ljason34 got banned since I got on it and got on the server and tried to prove my innocence. Will it be unbanned?? Cause it dosent matter since he dosent play anymore but I just want to know

No your alt account will not be unbanned.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons