Sign in to follow this  
Clawx207

[1.0.10]JWLGaming Hexxit[PvP][Griefing][64-Slots][Essentials][Factions][iConomy]

Yes indeed! very pleased to see so many people, and for all those that want a range of servers to play on we have some exiting things in the pipeline :)

sorry about the minor crashes, i believe i have rooted the issues out and fixed them :)

Also the server is updated to 1.0.5 which is a TreeCapitator Fix, and a OffLawn Update,

Update your client!

we're having some small issues with the transfer of our domain to the new .com one so the website may be unavailable for a short time, appologies

Remember to keep checking your played time with /ar check , once you hit 24hours played you should get ranked to [R] Resident ;)

:o interesting... I'll have to try and get on when you guys are playing Hexxit... yet another new mod pack I will be a noob at xD Guess that's my fault though.. Ohwell! Live and learn right? I look forward to playing with you all! (Again) I really missed you guys, you guys have left a permanent scar on my mind... xD I haven't forgotten about you guys once yet.

Edit: :o I also just noticed that I am the only person who posted today! What's wrong guys!? did you like know I was coming and reserved the post just for me? Aww, Wuvs u guys <3 (Just kidding just a little bit of inactivity happens all the time :3)... Don't tell me I have to Whitelist stuff... I really dun wanna xD but I will if I have to

:o interesting... I'll have to try and get on when you guys are playing Hexxit... yet another new mod pack I will be a noob at xD Guess that's my fault though.. Ohwell! Live and learn right? I look forward to playing with you all! (Again) I really missed you guys, you guys have left a permanent scar on my mind... xD I haven't forgotten about you guys once yet.

Edit: :o I also just noticed that I am the only person who posted today! What's wrong guys!? did you like know I was coming and reserved the post just for me? Aww, Wuvs u guys <3 (Just kidding just a little bit of inactivity happens all the time :3)... Don't tell me I have to Whitelist stuff... I really dun wanna xD but I will if I have to

Or you can try the new FTB modpack, just check the website for the IP

I didn't hookshot anyone out of spawn, loon may have but as fad as I know he didnt and Leon used a Titan band on loon. I used a hookshot in spawn. I don't know why anyone thinks that I hookshot anyone out of spawn.

In fact, I was around when hookshots started working and that rule was made so I clearly knew about it. So why would I break that rule knowing there is a ban behind it?

I never hookshotted people out of spawn the screenshots look like it cause I only hookshotted him to a little bit off the bridge then I stopped then he came back and used titan band on me and took me outta spawn and killed me. I never killed him or took him out the protection of the spawn though. I mean im not one to break rules cause im not stupid its just unfair how I was framed for something I didnt do