[1.0.10]JWLGaming Hexxit[PvP][Griefing][64-Slots][Essentials][Factions][iConomy]

Clawx207

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o interesting... I'll have to try and get on when you guys are playing Hexxit... yet another new mod pack I will be a noob at xD Guess that's my fault though.. Ohwell! Live and learn right? I look forward to playing with you all! (Again) I really missed you guys, you guys have left a permanent scar on my mind... xD I haven't forgotten about you guys once yet.

Edit: :o I also just noticed that I am the only person who posted today! What's wrong guys!? did you like know I was coming and reserved the post just for me? Aww, Wuvs u guys <3 (Just kidding just a little bit of inactivity happens all the time :3)... Don't tell me I have to Whitelist stuff... I really dun wanna xD but I will if I have to

:o interesting... I'll have to try and get on when you guys are playing Hexxit... yet another new mod pack I will be a noob at xD Guess that's my fault though.. Ohwell! Live and learn right? I look forward to playing with you all! (Again) I really missed you guys, you guys have left a permanent scar on my mind... xD I haven't forgotten about you guys once yet.

Edit: :o I also just noticed that I am the only person who posted today! What's wrong guys!? did you like know I was coming and reserved the post just for me? Aww, Wuvs u guys <3 (Just kidding just a little bit of inactivity happens all the time :3)... Don't tell me I have to Whitelist stuff... I really dun wanna xD but I will if I have to

Or you can try the new FTB modpack, just check the website for the IP

I didn't hookshot anyone out of spawn, loon may have but as fad as I know he didnt and Leon used a Titan band on loon. I used a hookshot in spawn. I don't know why anyone thinks that I hookshot anyone out of spawn.

I never hookshotted people out of spawn the screenshots look like it cause I only hookshotted him to a little bit off the bridge then I stopped then he came back and used titan band on me and took me outta spawn and killed me. I never killed him or took him out the protection of the spawn though. I mean im not one to break rules cause im not stupid its just unfair how I was framed for something I didnt do

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons