[1.0.10]JWLGaming Hexxit[PvP][Griefing][64-Slots][Essentials][Factions][iConomy]

Clawx207

i understand. a good solution would be to disable not being able to disenchant just on meteor armor. or if that isnt possible, getting rid of meteors (considering they don't even fall) is a MUCH better solution. also, i see no reason to ban hookshots. they weren't causing any problems, they just had a weird glitch where the projectiles looked like stone. it still worked. it was just weird. it should be up to the individual if they want to use it. as for the dungeons, i don't really know what to say. i never find the one with the spider boss in it, and that is exactly the one that was apperently banned.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been planing to unban hookshots because its just a texture glitch on 1.0.1 and dungeons i cannot fix because the generation is causing vital errors which crash the server, there are like 20 dungeons in the modpack, i think you can do without one

Edit: hookshot is unbanned as well as stencil table which had a old perm node on it

its not that hard t

All those stuff will be fixed in the end.

But its no so easy to do as there is the real life and people have to work.

And not everyone from our staff team knows how to work with java or whatever you need to know to fix bugs and error.

un-enchanting was taken away cus people were abusing the bug with the meteor mod equipment.

the dungeons are generating but for some reason our lead admin decided to half the spawn rate of them and make them more rare.(or to reduce lag maybe, really no idea)

the modpack is broken atm(unless they make some new patches) and fixing the modpack for someone else is kinda hard.

Also all the other big servers you see, I guess they might have much better hosts aswell and maybe thats why some of the crash causing stuff are still there.

its not that hard to just turn the de-enchantment back on that's why he left

its not that hard t

its not that hard to just turn the de-enchantment back on that's why he left

Its not hard to turn it on, you are right. The problem is that it is broken and very easy to abuse. The de-enchant feature is slightly op anyways and i would prefer it off even if it want broken. There is nothing we can do at the moment so if you want it so bad i suggest finding another server. Saying that i doubt any other server will have it on.

Its not hard to turn it on, you are right. The problem is that it is broken and very easy to abuse. The de-enchant feature is slightly op anyways and i would prefer it off even if it want broken. There is nothing we can do at the moment so if you want it so bad i suggest finding another server. Saying that i doubt any other server will have it on.

mrbabe i can not find another server as good as this one and you know it

Hello I was a member on the server, then the server crashed. After the server restarted i kept falling through the world and disconnected via losing connections. I kept trying to connect but then was disconnected after like 10 times, i tried to connect it said banned by moderator when i wasn't able to do anything for the past hour. Please help me and my friends enjoy this server.

My Name is DemolitionHaynes

That is....strange...i will be on in a second to take care of things

Word to the wise for people on the server who tell me to recode the mods to fix them, that is not a "legal" thing on the technic forums. You see once i change one character in the mod coding, the entire mod becomes a new version and becomes incompatable with the mod of the client. That would require the client to download the changed version of the mod which is a rule of the technic forum where you cannot have a server where you have to download a client patch.

Hello I was a member on the server, then the server crashed. After the server restarted i kept falling through the world and disconnected via losing connections. I kept trying to connect but then was disconnected after like 10 times, i tried to connect it said banned by moderator when i wasn't able to do anything for the past hour. Please help me and my friends enjoy this server.

My Name is DemolitionHaynes

Yeah i'm really sorry about this, its all i could do to keep the server running at the time.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons