[1.0.10] * Nitrous Hexxit * | 60 Slots | Factions PVP World | Skyblock | Hexxit Hunger Games | 24/7 No Lag!

GingerJonny

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the reason for the server being down at the moment?

I am out of town and it is hard keeping the server from lengthy downtime, this time there was an odd error that I don't know about but I will be back in town and working on the server to keep it from crashing as much.

New IP address! Server is nearly back up, though we have some very unfortunate news, the map was reset mainly because we failed to upload a 12GB file to the host, it kept restarting the upload so we could not do it. At least moving to the host fixes all kinds of lag (chat lag fixed, block lag fixed, server lag fixed) so we are very happy about that! Donators will get their items donated for back once they log in the new server, you have to log in or we can't open your inventory! Server will be up very soon! Keep watching for server life!

Username:googie12362

Full name (In real life):Jye Boylett

Age (Please be honest):15

Hexxit Experience (How much of it do you have?): A lot

How long have you been playing on our server: i started play on July 5

Email: [email protected] and my skype is jye.boylett

Location (Country/Region):Australia Little Mountain

if you need anything more from me call me on skype or email me

thank you for your time to read this

Username:googie12362

Full name (In real life):Jye Boylett

Age (Please be honest):15

Hexxit Experience (How much of it do you have?): A lot

How long have you been playing on our server: i started play on July 5

Email: [email protected] and my skype is jye.boylett

Location (Country/Region):Australia Little Mountain

if you need anything more from me call me on skype or email me

thank you for your time to read this

You should disable PVP for like first day and have like a door opening like just have a room where people are locked in and when like 20 or more people join then you count down open it up and we just do strait exploring makes a good re-opening. I have done it once or twice and it would make some good youtube footage.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons