[1.0.10] * Nitrous Hexxit * | 60 Slots | Factions PVP World | Skyblock | Hexxit Hunger Games | 24/7 No Lag!

GingerJonny

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The server is dead. A problem that cannot be fixed. We don't know how it came to this. The server is shutting down and we will have a FTB Unleashed server called [Enterprise FTB Unleashed], if you want to come on. All donators from this server will get their ranks and darktorch2000, since there are no refunds you get to have the creative rank on the new server. Thanks everyone for being great players on Chromacraft Hexxit, it was fun!

meh, can't seem to hit it...FTB looks a LOT less fun than Hexxit anyway, more like the minecraft i've been playing for the last couple years. I'd love to see another Hexxit server up, as that particular modpack has breathed new life into a game i had begun to find dull and played out. That said i'll keep checkin the FTB server so see if/when it works...you're good ppl to play with.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons